Confirmation for submitting?

Hello, I just submitted my project today, and on clicking submit the page literally just reloaded and all the spaces were reset. So I assumed that there may have been an internet error and entered everything again and submitted and it just did the same thing again. Isn't there some sort of confirmation screen, or considering that we login with the Apple ID we shouldn't be allowed to submit an application again right? So I am confused right now as to whether I submitted twice or didn't submit at all? Like there is no confirmation at all. Please help.

Replies

I had the same thing happen, I really hope it got submitted.

Go ahead and submit again ASAP. I tried twice on the iPad and it just reloaded. But this time around I used my Mac, using which I got a confirmation page that said "Thank you for your submission" which shows the last two tries using the iPad did not go through, the issue may be that the photo of my proof of enrollment was in a HEIC format, which is not accepted by the website but it does not show an error on the iPad, only after trying to upload the same image to the site on the Mac did it return the error, and I had to convert the image to JPEG. So anyone that had their website just reload please go ahead and submit again using a Mac!