UIBackgroundModes

Hello,
Several times I got from Apple: - I tried upload with different way more times and still is the same.

our app declares support for location in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist file but does not have any features that require persistent location. Apps that declare support for location in the UIBackgroundModes key in your Info.plist file must have features that require persistent location.

Next Steps

To resolve this issue, please revise your app to include features that require the persistent use of real-time location updates while the app is in the background.

If your app does not require persistent real-time location updates, please remove the "location" setting from the UIBackgroundModes key. You may wish to use the significant-change location service or the region monitoring location service if persistent real-time location updates are not required for your app features.

Resources

For more information, please review the Starting the Significant-Change Location Service and Monitoring Geographical Regions.

Request a phone call from App Review

At your request, we can arrange for an Apple Representative to call you within the next three to five business days to discuss your App Review issue.

Request a call to discuss your app's review

I have tried first add location - rejected, then I removed location rejected.
Now I have only two item in Required background modes:
- App downloads content from network
- App registeers for location
Then I added:

- App downloads content from network

- App registeers for location

- App processes data in the background
still is rejected.
In background modes I have added: location updates, background fetch and background processing.

What need to do in info.plist?

Replies

Sorry to say, but your post is a bit messy.

I understand the beginning is Review feedback ?

Did you follow up on reviewer's proposal (that would be the right thing to do):

At your request, we can arrange for an Apple Representative to call you within the next three to five business days to discuss your App Review issue.

If you did it, what was the precise conclusion ?

You explain what you added, what you removed, but still we don't see what you have exactly in the info.plist.

Would be better just to post the plist.

Hi,

i haven't tried request yet because i want to resolve first one myself.

Maybe is little request from Apple.

My info.plist.: https://ibb.co/0FMPmRp
I used Cordova...