When uploading a TVOS app I get ERROR ITMS-90710

I'm using Xcode 10.1 - My app compiles to Archive fine with no errors or warning. While uploading it to app store connect generates the following error after the upload starts:

ERROR ITMS-90710: "Invalid Image Asset. The image asset 'App Icon' in 'Payload/GoVegas.app' has an issue with one of its layers at index '2'. Ensure each layer has an image for each scale value that is used."

I have two sections with App Icon

App Icon - App Store

and

App Icon

I have gone over these images with a fine toothed comb and cannot see why it's failing. I even replaced the middle and back icons with jpg instead of png, to insure they have no transparency channel.

I have no warnings at all creating the archive. There are no images flaged in the issue navigaor nor when examining assets.xcassets.

I hope somone can help. This is a very high profile project and I feel I'm so close, but...

Replies

Did you happen to find a solution to this problem? I have the same problem as well. Thanks!

What are you using to create the pngs?

What process did you you use when you replaced the pngs with jpgs? Did you juggle them in place, inside the project? Renamed? Cleaned project folder when done?

I would remove them from the project via Xcode, clean build folder, then delete them from the project in the Finder, then I would work with just pngs, saving them per spec using Preview, outside the project folder in the Finder. \\\\

Then add them to the project, agreeing path new. Resist juggling/renaming inside the project. Clean build folder each change. Once in place, leave them alone.