2nd April’s payment not received - Payments and Financial Reports

I am from India. I have not received the payment that was supposed to be paid on 2nd April 2020. As per the “Payments and Financial Reports” page on App Store Connect, the status is being shown as “Paid” on 2nd April. But the money is not credited to my bank account. I am using same Bank account for past 2.5 years and the money was coming successfully till March 2020. I have not changed my bank account settings . All of my agreements are also accepted and active. Is there anybody else who is facing similar problem? Is there any support person from Apple available on this forum to whom I can send details like my vendor id and transaction id for further investigation on this issue? Please help.

Replies

Same problem here . I am from Bahrain and still didn’t receive my payment that paid on 2nd April 2020 . last month I faced same issue and I received the payment after 2 business days from the day of payment . before usually I received the payment on the same day of

payment or next business day . But now for two months I am facing delay .

Thank you Hussain. Please let me know if you find a solution to this issue. Also, please let me know when you receive your payment. Thank you for your response.

Is there anybody else facing this issue? Is the Apple Support available on this forum for this payment related problem?

I received my payment today after waiting for two business days . You can contact Appstore connect financial support from app store connect page ,press contact and then send your details by the form .

Thank you Hussain for your help. I have contacted finance support team from the App Store connect page. So far I have not received any response on my ticket. I will follow up with them again today.

@stew412 what was your final update ... our payment also delayed and its nearly 30 days we haven't got the payment, today the December 2021 payment was about to come and we haven't received even that payment yet.

• Did you get your payments?

• Hi, Having the same issue. Did you receive your money after all?

Add a Comment

i had the same problem, status changed to paid, but i have not received my money at all, is there any problem with my bank account?

• Hi, Having the same issue. Did you receive your money after all?

Add a Comment

Same problem here, Czech company/bank account. Proceeds from January 2021 should have been on our bank account 3rd March 2021, it's 17th March and still nothing. Apple Financial support told us to wait 30 days until we can contact them again (in case we still do not have our money).

Add a Comment

December 2022 here, I’m also having the same problem. It’s already December 14 and the amount that shows up as “PAID” in App Store Connect still hasn’t been credited to my bank account. What is happening? I try to contact Apple and they keep pushing me to information I already have access to when I need in fact is a proof that the payment was made. I don’t know if it’s a problem on the Apple side or the Bank side. The bank asks for a proof of payment, Apple keeps pushing me to App Store Connect. This is my first payment from Apple, I was so glad about it, but it’s turning out to be a true nightmare!!!

• I Rafael did you solve the issue?

Add a Comment

i have the same problem somebody can help me!!!!

Same problem

Same problem with me I couldn't receive it.