Will cs193p Stanford University class update?

I'm learning the Stanford University class called: “cs193p 2017" Developing apps for ios 11. It is quite excellent. And I really learned a lot. I'm trying to search the Stanford University class named Developing apps for ios 12 or 13 by Paul Hegarty. But I failed. Does anyone know wheather the series lecture will update? Or any excellent video about developing apps for ios13 to be recommended? Thanks in advance.

Accepted Reply

On iTunes Course, the last is for iOS 11.

And not sure next will be public:

h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/iOSProgramming/comments/e77v14/where_could_we_find_2019_cs193p_standford_course/

h ttps://www.insidehighered.com/digital-learning/article/2019/06/12/apple-winds-down-itunes-u

Did you try contacting directly Stanford edu, or look at their twitter or facebook account ?

h ttps://twitter.com/StanfordOnline

Replies

On iTunes Course, the last is for iOS 11.

And not sure next will be public:

h ttps://www.reddit.com/r/iOSProgramming/comments/e77v14/where_could_we_find_2019_cs193p_standford_course/

h ttps://www.insidehighered.com/digital-learning/article/2019/06/12/apple-winds-down-itunes-u

Did you try contacting directly Stanford edu, or look at their twitter or facebook account ?

h ttps://twitter.com/StanfordOnline

Thanks a lot

According to Paul Hegarty's blog, looks like the videos for the Spring 2020 course will be available soon!

h ttp://web.stanford.edu/class/cs193p/cgi-bin/drupal/node/201

Here it is: https://cs193p.sites.stanford.edu.