Appstore connect, Available for private distribution to specific organizations on Apple Business Manager option disabled

Hi,

Iam trying to upload to Apple Bussines Manager through appstore connect but the option "Available for private distribution to specific organizations on Apple Business Manager or Apple School Manager" is diabled (grayed out), searched the web for solutions common response was to accept the Free & Paid app agreements but both have been accepted in my case but i havent updated the Tax, Banking, and Contacts details since it is not compalsary ( i have uploaded to ABM before without these details). This is a first time upload of this project too. Can anyone help what can be the possbile cause for this?

Replies

I am having the same issue, did you manage to find out whats the issue was?

After speaking with Apple support they said we did not have the Agreements Paid Apps filled out, even though we plan only free apps to our own organization. I cannot test this yet as it will take me days to find all the responsible people to provide the tax info. Hope this works for you guys.