no matching launch image ???

Hello, I a getting this weird compile error: None of the input catalogs contained a matching launch image set named "LaunchImage"

However there is a "LaunchImage" set... What's wrong ?

Thanks !

PS: I inserted a screenshot but somehow it doesn't show up... Is it a bad day ?

Replies

> inserted a screenshot but

You can add them, but we're not allowed to view them - see FAQs 1 & 2 here: For Best Results - Read the Label

About that error, it might be a bug in Xcode - As an example, see this SO thread for things to try, being sure to use the Product menu to 'clean build folder' after making changes.

Is the image in Assets.xcassets ?

there is the screenshot, (thanks for the tip KMT) : https://ibb.co/m6SLnYq

It's in a folder called media.xcasset, Good point Claude I didn't notice it was not the usual assets.xcassets. I created it and placed the launchimage in it but I got this compile error again:

/* com.apple.actool.errors */

: error: None of the input catalogs contained a matching launch image set named "LaunchImage".

/* com.apple.actool.document.notices */

/Users/uoc/Desktop/AJ-BLE5/BLE5/Media.xcassets:./AppIcon.appiconset/[][ipad][76x76][][][1x][][]: notice: 76x76@1x app icons only apply to iPad apps targeting releases of iOS prior to 10.0.

/* com.apple.actool.compilation-results */

/Users/uoc/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/BLE5-eqyztbsscxepmaceowsttbzginrs/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/BLE5.app/AppIcon60x60@2x.png

/Users/uoc/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/BLE5-eqyztbsscxepmaceowsttbzginrs/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/BLE5.app/AppIcon76x76@2x~ipad.png

/Users/uoc/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/BLE5-eqyztbsscxepmaceowsttbzginrs/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/BLE5.app/Assets.car

/Users/uoc/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/BLE5-eqyztbsscxepmaceowsttbzginrs/Build/Intermediates.noindex/BLE5.build/Debug-iphoneos/BLE5.build/assetcatalog_generated_info.plist

Command CompileAssetCatalog failed with a nonzero exit code