Poor Internet connection for downloading and working on C Xcode

I have a very fast internet at home in Japan but I do not trust it because the upload is 300MB and poor down load on OOkla and many speed tests so I am forced to go to town and get on the `free wifi ,but not safe better that infecting my Router and iMac newest OS computer at home.especially for technical work I want to develop Ainu Karelian language bi-lingual user OS like interface and many language Apps but there are many people who do not want this and target me and wreck my plans.so I work on paper.And after spending hours downloading thinking that Xcode 11 was for El Capitan, now I have to delete it and download Xcode 8

Replies

Because they expect that you look at the date and think 2019 ! El Capitan is old and your Macbook pro is 2010 so Xcode 8 is what you needed, Xcode 11 is 7 GB and downloading took hours and now delete will days,weeks, months ,years in Starbucks wifi ,all these barriers to just use your computer spent loads on Apple that is why I want to stop using Steve Jobs was better make simple for anybody to get into the computer age ,but as always some people want to exclude others by making it impossible to use.

stop whining you spent all your money trying to research Ainu language for Mac OSX very little demand so Apple is not going to cater for you, just use writing with a pen and paper it is cheaper and more fun, dream on !