Rejected because bad description for "NSAppleMusicUsageDescription"

My app got rejected for the following reason:

"Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage

We noticed that your app requests the user’s consent to access their media library but does not clarify the use of the media library in the applicable purpose string."

The "NSAppleMusicUsageDescription" or "Privacy - Media Library Usage Description" in my info.plist file is:

"\"My app name\" needs access in order to load songs from your Music Library."

My app is an audio player that can import songs from the users music library, or directly play the songs if the user is an "Apple Music" subscriber.

In iTunes Connect I have submitted an appeal to the "App Review Board" but haven't got any reply so far.

What's wrong with my description?

From the "Human Interface Guidelines"

https://developer.apple.com/design/human-interface-guidelines/ios/app-architecture/requesting-permission/

"Explain why your app needs the information. Provide custom text (known as a purpose string or usage description string) for display in the system's permission request alert, and include an example. Keep the text short and specific, use sentence case, and be polite so people don't feel pressured."

Isn't this what my message does? If not, what should the description say?

I have had the same description for at least three years and have released about 50 updates without any complaints.

This update is a critical update that fixes a crash introduced when updating for iOS 13. My users are not happy.

Why complain for that description when it's a critical update.

Any advice how I should change the description so my app will be approved?