100 development device limit reached, dev support ignoring my emails

Hello,

I've emailed Apple's developer support for the third time just now about my company's need to reset our list of development devices. There is a limit of 100 iPads and 100 iPhones and because of things that have already happened we now have new devices we can't use easily and old registered development devices that are somewhere else in the enterprise.

How can I get in contact with someone about this? I've spoken to the Apple rep that has come to speak with our development teams and someone else at Apple on the Enterprise Support phone help line.

Thanks

Replies

Sounds like you've already used the process as designed...in your example, I don't think there is a 'next level', if that's what you're asking - devForums is mainly dev-to-dev, and support isn't here, so...

I imagine you're aware of the reset process - to review, see:https://developer.apple.com/support/account/. I'm not aware of exceptions. I do recall anecdotal suggestions that involve obtaining a second account.

Keep in mind too, that there is a 10,000 external user TestFlight limit...not sure if that helps in your example.