iPhone 7 overheating and battery drain

Hello!

Since last weekend my iPhone is overheating and battery drains really fast. I tried rebooting several times and nothing changes.

Today i uninstalled mostly of 3rd party apps and the problem persist.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Regards,

Cristian

Replies

I have the same problem on iPhone 8.

The battery it's draining with 10% per hour even when the phone it's on my desk and I don't use it at all!

Same issue.

Phone constantly warm, restarting makes no difference.

Enabling low power mode seems to slow it down.

Top users are safari (even though it isn't running) and mail client (which has more issues than any beta app should).

I have the same issue on iPhone 7. My phone is always warm and the battery is draining very fast.

It seems that it has an issue in safari. I used it 23mn and it takes 20% of battery, in the same time I used a game for 3h2mn and it takes only 17%

I have the same issues on my iPhone 7. Guess we have to wait for the next update!

I performed a rollback to beta 2, waiting for the beta 4 and I hope that this issue will be fixed.

Same here. Strange is it seems to happen after any connection to car play or air pods. Seems to help a little when disconnecting from car play to go and close out Waze and any apps. Waze is not active, you have to launch it again and then close it out again but seems to slow down some of the battery drain.