App in review for 7 days

Hello all,

I have been developing ; and publishing on this platform for years now! Every upload of an app has been enjoybale until recently... Submitting an update for an already published application has resulted in a "in review" time that has lasted 7 days now. From my experince this is extremly un-normal.. the normal review times seen have been (within 24-48hours) can anyone give me insignt to what might be the problem here?

Reached out to Apple and got an email response telling me my app wasn't forgotten about and is still in the review process.. Just want more details!

Thanks

Replies

i am facing the same problem as i submiting apps on daily basis but from last few days non of my app status changes all of my apss are in waiting for review satate dont know what is the problem behind it

I submitted a new application to test the review time, it got reviewed and rejected within 24 hours! This needs to be looked into ASAP.. its a huge problem as a developer to be stalled on submitting updates.. with no idea of whats actually going on with the "app in review"

If you're submitting apps on a daily basis, Apple may be beginning to think you're a spammer.

That is completely understood! In my case, I am not submitting on a daily basis. Hopefully this thread finds its way inftont of an apple employee!

Apple will almost certainly not respond to comments on this forum regarding app review times.