Xcode 10.2.1 Not Responsive on Startup

Hello,
I'm new to the forum so I apologize if this is more of a Stackoverflow question.
I'm building out a React-Native app with the help of Xcode 10.2.1 and for some reason Xcode started to become unresponsive on start-up last week.
Things I've tried:
- Reinstalling Xcode
- Installing a different version of Xcode (9.2)

- Restarting my computer

- Deleting my repo and rebuilding the project

- Deleting the Derived Data contents

- Deleting the Saved Application State data

- Deleting the Autosaved Information

- Deleting the Unsaved Docs data
- Deleting the xcuserdata (part of the project contents of the workspace and xcodeproj)

- Turning off Dark Mode

Resources I've checked out:
- https://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/86094/xcode-hangs-at-startup

- https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11247008/xcode-freezes-on-startup-while-loading-project
- https://www.reddit.com/r/iOSProgramming/comments/7zh9wg/xcode_crashes_on_startup/

The issue persists throughout other applications that I try to open using Xcode (meaning that it seems to be an issue with Xcode OR my development enviroment).
System:
- Macbook Pro 2017
- Mojave 10.14.4
If there is anything anyone can think of doing that I haven't already done it would be greatly appreciated. I've contacted Apple Support with regards to Xcode and am waiting to hear back.
TIA

Accepted Reply

It seems as though the solution to my problem lies with my specific account (whether it be a cached / user data issue I'm not sure). I ended up creating a new user on my machine and installing the package from scratch and everything seems to be working fine.

Replies

Could you remember what you changed recently in your environment and when problem started to show ?

What do you mean exactly by unresponsive ?

- What symptoms ?

- Is it during editing, during compile ?

You say it is the same with 9.2? It is the beta version I assume ?

Otherwise, it is risky to have several XCode version installed if not betas.

I honestly couldn't tell you what differences occurred. Everything was working on Tuesday afternoon, then I when I continued developing on Wednesday morning everything took a turn. The only system-based difference there could have been would have been an ios update, but I'm since I hadn't updated the computer myself I don't believe that would've happened.
The versions I've downloaded were through Apple, non-flagged as beta (although I'm unsure what other ways there would be to identify a beta version).
By unresponsive I mean that I will try to open Xcode and nothing will show up. I see the icon in the icon bar, and the menu options show that it has been loaded (meaning Chrome changes to Xcode). If i right-click on Xcode it will say that Xcode is not responding. Sometimes Xcode will open the app, (or itself without a workspace if I'm not opening a workspace) after a few hours. Builds go on as usual from that point, unless I make a modification to the workspace (meaning I decide to import a plist into the directory) at which point it loads forever.
I'll go ahead and uninstall the 9.2 version to see if that helps resolve the issue. It could be that the issue was a fluke and never got resolved by my debugging because by the time I had performed those solutions there were 2 xcodes. I'll let you know how it goes.
UPDATE: after removing Xcode 9.2 from my computer, the problem still persisted. I tried to the afrorementioned debugging techniques again and haven't come to any resolution. The only other thing i can thing of doing would be to revert to High Sierra, but I'm not inclined to do that at this moment. If anyone can think of any other solutions it would be greatly appreciated

It seems as though the solution to my problem lies with my specific account (whether it be a cached / user data issue I'm not sure). I ended up creating a new user on my machine and installing the package from scratch and everything seems to be working fine.