Swift Compiler - Search Paths > Import Paths missing?

I just started a new Xcode project based on the AR template, and I went to set a couple of build settings, but I couldn't find them. Namely:

Swift Compiler - Search Paths > Import Paths

and

Search Paths > Library Search Paths

Have these been renamed or moved? Or am I just missing something very obvious?

Thanks.

Xcode Version 10.2 (10E125)

macOS Version 10.14.4

Accepted Reply

Found it!

In the "Basic", "Customized", and "All" tabs of the "Build Settings", these fields are now only found in the "All" tab.

In previous projects, these fields were also available in the "Basic" tab. I guess it makes sense to reduce the choices/clutter in the "Basic" tab. I just couldn't find this change in the release notes.

Todd

Replies

Found it!

In the "Basic", "Customized", and "All" tabs of the "Build Settings", these fields are now only found in the "All" tab.

In previous projects, these fields were also available in the "Basic" tab. I guess it makes sense to reduce the choices/clutter in the "Basic" tab. I just couldn't find this change in the release notes.

Todd

I've encountered the same problem when I handle creating some Framework for macOS. After, I realized that Swift Compiler - Search Paths > Import Paths is hidden until you create a .swift file and built the project (CMD + B). Then it shown in the all the tabs.