Xcode 10: iPhone has denied the launch request.

Hi,

After i updated my Mac Mini to the OS X Mojave the Xcode 10 stop to launch my apps with the message: "iPhone has denied the launch request."

What is happened with the Xcode?

I tried to regenerate my certificates and everything else, but the problem continuous.

- iOS 12

- Mac OS X Mojave

- Xcode 10

Accepted Reply

It took me three days to solve problem. I found 2 solution. You can choose either of the two ways.

- Solution 1: open System Prefrences -> Users & Groups -> Add a user account (build with new user is successfully

- Solution 2: open Keychain Access -> choose System, All Items -> delete certificate Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority

Detail: https://stackoverflow.com/a/52584195

• Regarding Solution 2. "If you’re running Xcode 11.4.1 or later, you’ll receive the updated certificate automatically when you sign an app after January 28, 2021. If you’re running an earlier release of Xcode and need to generate new certificates, download and install the new intermediate certificate..."

The date of this post is 6/25/2021 I am running . At this time, deleting certificate Apple Worldwide Developer Relations Certification Authority did not suffice. And I had to get a new one and shove it under certificates in "Keychain Access" app.

Before Adding the certificate my "Apple Development: [appleid] " certificate would show an error in red saying "certificate not trusted" when selected. After adding the certificate it shows "This certificate is valid" and consequentially I can now deploy to iPhone device. And this error was resolved.

No search about this error code led me to this solution. Rather an attempt to resolve this error in red in the keychain Access app for my Apple Development Certificate.

For reference of this related issue

Add a Comment

Replies

Worked for me. I deleted all certificates and provisioning profiles in Key Access. Thanks.

This problem realy ***** me!

I tried the above solutions but NOTHING worked. I found a different solution:

I didn't "Run" the project, but clicked "Profile"(Command + I)

I don't know what "Profile" does but the App worked perfectly on my iPhone afterwards.

It works but I was curious if the issue was fixed. So I did try to "Run" again but it still didn't work. Strangely now the advice to Change the Sheme Executable to "Ask on Launch" and "Run" also works. Didn't work before I tried the "Profile"...

Maybe this helps...

THANKS A TON! 🙂

It worked for me! Getting the app onto the device using "Profile" enabled me to actually run the app and after "Profiling" I was able to use the work around with setting the Executable to "Ask on Lauch" - just as you described. And none of the solutions worked before that. So thank you!

By the way: Profiling is useful to get some performance insights. You can e.g. check for Leaks, Memory Allocation, etc.

Have a good day!

Ask on launch will solve the issue, but then again this is not a solution. Just a workaround. Isn't there any official response from Apple?

Is this affecting everyone who tries to develop apps?

Hi Duylinh,

I have deleted the certificate and it's not working, I can't believe creating another user is the only option. There is a lot of stuff to configure and install with a new user...

PS - Can someone for Apple please get to us?

Thank you.

Nothing

I've got the same problem

This doesn’t work

Hello,

I have the same problem, tried everything described in this forum + everything found on stackoverflow but the problem is still there. I would be very thankful if someone could help to solve this problem.

I have the same problem for few days.

Everything worked fine before that. I was able to test my apps on real ipad and iphone without modifying anything on scheme or whatelse.

So what happens ?

Please Apple, help us !

Thanks

Unfortunately I have the same problem, till now I didn't know how to fix it, I have tried all solutions but non of them worked.

it seems like an issue from Apple side.

Did someone already report this problem to apple?