iOS Distribution and Push notification certificate are expired

Hi,

My iOS Distribution certificateis expired and APNS certificate will expire after 30 days.

I know I have to create new Distribution certificate to upload new build. But yet I dont need to update new build.

My question, what if I revoke my current Push Notification certificate (as it will expire after 30 days) and create new one, will my current Live app still get Push ?

But I guess I have to create first Distribution certificate as its already expired but after that will my current Live app still get Push ?

Any help or suggestions ?

Thanks.

Replies

Hi, if fear you wont be able to create a new live-APNs-Cert whilst your distri-cert is already expired. But revoking will immediately disable your APNs.

When creating a new one, I like to generate a second (new) one first before I delete/revoke the old one. Two Live-APNs-Certs can coexist.

I like this manual: https://blog.serverdensity.com/how-to-renew-your-apple-push-notification-push-ssl-certificate/

Hi, my certificates ios distribution and APN are under deadline . How do I renew ? I have to wait for the expiry of the new or re- certified ? Thank you so much , I just need help is my first app .

I'm trying to renew my APNS certificate, so I created a new one, (the one that read Sandbox & Production) downloaded and imported it to my keychain.

The issue is that when I go to export it, the .p12 option is unclickable! It is there, but I can't select it!

Any idea what’s wrong?