Your session has expired, please login

I log into my Apple Id account under Pref->Account. I AM able to login, it shows me as a team memeber. Then I exit xcode and when I run it, I go to Pref->Account, it says 'Your session has expired, please login'. I can do this over and over.

Thanks

Ralph

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rkrausse Down vote post of rkrausse
55k views
Add a Comment

Replies

Yes getting exactly same problem Xcode Version 11.6 (11E708)
Big Sur Beta 4

None of the solutions worked.
I am also having the same issue with Xcode Version 11.6 (11E708) on Big Sur Beta 4 and none of the mentioned solutions have worked for me.
In the past two days, I tried various methods to solve this problem. Log in again and again, change the password, create a new account, and consult Apple technical support, but there is no solution. is this Apple's product? can't it be solved in a few years? F U C K
I had this issue too and solved it by downgrading to Catalina
I am also having the same issue, even on macOS Big Sur Developer Beta 5... Lets hope the issue gets resolved soon.
Having the same issue!

Are Apple Developers sleeping under the table or what are they paid for?
Having the issue still on Big Sur Beta 5.
Same here :-( Big Sur Beta 5
Ditto! Having the same issue using:
Big Sur Beta and Xcode 11.6

FYI: I am able to add my Apple ID to the Xcode 12 Beta I have running on another computer which is running Big Sur.

So I may go back to Catalina on my other Mac. Does anyone if reverting back to Catalina solves the Xcode Account Sign in issue?
Basically I have Xcode 11.6 to archive our app. But the login process fails. So close Xcode 11.6 and open Xcode 12b3 where login process is working. Then go to Organizer and select the archive done with Xcode 11.5 and upload it to AppStore with Xcode 12b3.
Big Sur beta
I am experiencing the same issue has anyone found a way to fix this?
For Xcode 11 and Big Sur I got an official email from Apple:

From your email I can tell that a possible reason for you seeing this error message is the fact you are on the live version of Xcode and the. Beta version of MacOS. What I would suggest doing is updating the the Xcode version so it will better communicate with the MacOS. Please see the below link for more information on Xcode 12 beta.
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of t45 Down vote reply of t45
Using Big Sur 11.0 Beta (20A5354i). Still, the same error pops up when trying to add an account in Xcode 11.6 but worked fine on Xcode 12 beta. Its not resolved yet. :(
I was trying to upload to appstore but I was facing this error App Store Connect Operation Error Authentication failure. Session is invalid, session has been deleted. So here I just deleted my account from preferences, then i added it again. It has worked fine for me. I am still using catlina and xCode 11.2.x.
Xcode 11.7 didn't solve the problem. Be carful not to try too many times. My AppleID just got locked out and I have to wait 24 hours for it to recover. Apparently, after failing to connect to Authentication Servers, it signals a fault on your Apple ID and causes your account to be locked down. Hoping a new Update for Big Sur solves this problem ASAP.