Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hi, I have a watchOS app that records audio for an extended period of time and because the mic is active, continues to record in background mode when the watch face is off. However, when a call comes in or Siri is activated, recording stops because of an audio interruption. Here is my code for setting up the session: private func setupAudioSession() { let audioSession = AVAudioSession.sharedInstance() do { try audioSession.setCategory(.playAndRecord, mode: .default, options: [.overrideMutedMicrophoneInterruption]) try audioSession.setActive(true, options: .notifyOthersOnDeactivation) } catch { print("Audio Session error: \(error)") } } Before this I register an interruption handler that holds a reference to my AudioEngine (which I start and stop each time recording is activated by the user): _audioInterruptionHandler = AudioInterruptionHandler(audioEngine: _audioEngine) And here is how this class implements recovery: fileprivate class AudioInterruptionHandler { private let _audioEngine: AVAudioEngine public init(audioEngine: AVAudioEngine) { _audioEngine = audioEngine // Listen to interrupt notifications NotificationCenter.default.addObserver(self, selector: #selector(handleAudioInterruption(notification:)), name: AVAudioSession.interruptionNotification, object: nil) } @objc private func handleAudioInterruption(notification: Notification) { guard let userInfo = notification.userInfo, let interruptionTypeRawValue = userInfo[AVAudioSessionInterruptionTypeKey] as? UInt, let interruptionType = AVAudioSession.InterruptionType(rawValue: interruptionTypeRawValue) else { return } switch interruptionType { case .began: print("[AudioInterruptionHandler] Interruption began") case .ended: print("[AudioInterruptionHandler] Interruption ended") print("Interruption ended") do { try AVAudioSession.sharedInstance().setActive(true) } catch { print("[AudioInterruptionHandler] Error resuming audio session: \(error.localizedDescription)") } default: print("[AudioInterruptionHandler] Unknown interruption: \(interruptionType.rawValue)") } } } Unfortunately, it fails with: Error resuming audio session: Session activation failed Is this even possible to do on watchOS? This code worked for me on iOS. Thank you, -- B.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I have some networking code that checks whether a proxy is configured via: `CFStringRef host = (CFStringRef)CFDictionaryGetValue(globalSettings, kCFNetworkProxiesHTTPProxy);` `CFNumberRef port = (CFNumberRef)CFDictionaryGetValue(globalSettings, kCFNetworkProxiesHTTPPort);` I need to do this fairly frequently, so I am wondering if there is an announcer I can subscribe to instead?
Posted
by
0 Replies
If put a List in ScrollVIew, List won't appear: import SwiftUI struct BugView: View { let numbers: [Int] = [0, 1, 2] var body: some View { ScrollView { List(numbers, id: \.self) { number in Text(number.description) } } } } #Preview { BugView() }
Posted
by
0 Replies
(Copied from https://github.com/google/jax/issues/20835) I am attempting to use JAX on Metal (on a M1 Pro chip) to model discrete (count) data. I've installed the latest version jax-metal 0.0.6 using pip. The installation seems to have worked overall as I can perform basic Jax array operations on GPU. However, when I try to compute the (log-)PMFs/PDFs of random variables which are defined in terms of the (log-)Gamma function I get errors like the one below which seems to indicate that the lax.lgamma function is not supported under the hood on M1 metal. This is essential functionality for a wide class of probabilistic machine learning models. Note that following functions (among others) are broken as a result: jax.scipy.stats.binom.logpmf jax.scipy.stats.nbinom.logpmf jax.scipy.stats.poisson.logpmf jax.scipy.stats.dirichlet.logpdf jax.scipy.stats.beta.logpdf jax.scipy.stats.gamma.logpdf ... >>> jax.scipy.stats.binom.logpmf(1, n=2, p=0.5) jax.errors.SimplifiedTraceback: For simplicity, JAX has removed its internal frames from the traceback of the following exception. Set JAX_TRACEBACK_FILTERING=off to include these. The above exception was the direct cause of the following exception: Traceback (most recent call last): File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module> File "/Users/ljb80/.virtualenvs/jax-metal/lib/python3.10/site-packages/jax/_src/scipy/stats/binom.py", line 31, in logpmf gammaln(n + 1), File "/Users/ljb80/.virtualenvs/jax-metal/lib/python3.10/site-packages/jax/_src/scipy/special.py", line 44, in gammaln return lax.lgamma(x) File "/Users/ljb80/.virtualenvs/jax-metal/lib/python3.10/site-packages/jax/_src/lax/special.py", line 46, in lgamma return lgamma_p.bind(x) File "/Users/ljb80/.virtualenvs/jax-metal/lib/python3.10/site-packages/jax/_src/core.py", line 422, in bind return self.bind_with_trace(find_top_trace(args), args, params) File "/Users/ljb80/.virtualenvs/jax-metal/lib/python3.10/site-packages/jax/_src/core.py", line 425, in bind_with_trace out = trace.process_primitive(self, map(trace.full_raise, args), params) File "/Users/ljb80/.virtualenvs/jax-metal/lib/python3.10/site-packages/jax/_src/core.py", line 913, in process_primitive return primitive.impl(*tracers, **params) File "/Users/ljb80/.virtualenvs/jax-metal/lib/python3.10/site-packages/jax/_src/dispatch.py", line 87, in apply_primitive outs = fun(*args) jaxlib.xla_extension.XlaRuntimeError: UNKNOWN: <stdin>:1:0: error: failed to legalize operation 'chlo.lgamma' <stdin>:1:0: note: see current operation: %0 = "chlo.lgamma"(%arg0) : (tensor<f32>) -> tensor<f32> System info (python version, jaxlib version, accelerator, etc.) jax: 0.4.26 jaxlib: 0.4.23 numpy: 1.26.4 python: 3.10.6 | packaged by conda-forge | (main, Aug 22 2022, 20:38:29) [Clang 13.0.1 ] jax.devices (1 total, 1 local): [METAL(id=0)] process_count: 1 platform: uname_result(system='Darwin', node='PHS027794', release='23.4.0', version='Darwin Kernel Version 23.4.0: Fri Mar 15 00:10:42 PDT 2024; root:xnu-10063.101.17~1/RELEASE_ARM64_T6000', machine='arm64')
Posted
by
0 Replies
Summary: Need help with Certificates, Identifiers and Profiles settings to allow two apps to use Sign in with Apple. Background: We have a web application (React, static JavaScript) that allows users to sign in with Apple, Google or Microsoft via OAuth/OIDC. We are developing a mobile application using React Native and Expo. Both the web application and the mobile application use the same backend (Django). For the mobile application, we added Google and Microsoft sign in via the same web-based OAuth/OIDC flow. For Sign in with Apple, we are using the expo-apple-authentication package to get the required native sign in experience. We have two active app identifiers: org.terraso.terraso; web app; primary Apple ID org.terraso.test.Terraso-LandPKS; mobile apple; Group with an existing primary App ID (selected (1), the web app) We have one services identifier: org.terraso.app; primary ID is web app (app identifier 1) above; URLs have been configured We have one app group: group.org.terraso (seems unused) On our backend app, we have code: https://github.com/techmatters/terraso-backend/blob/abc655e83eaca849e2bc24389946cc4f0bcd9d48/terraso_backend/apps/auth/providers.py#L84 and APPLE_CLIENT_ID is set to org.terraso.app (which matches the services identifier above In my local development environment, I have tried a few different combinations of IDs attempting to get this to work using the iOS simulator: (i) backend client id: org.terraso.app mobile app bundle Id: org.terraso.test.Terraso-LandPKS result: error: jwt.exceptions.InvalidAudienceError: Audience doesn't match (ii) backend: org.terraso.app mobile app: org.terraso.app result: clicking "Sign In" in Apple ID dialog is a no-op (no errors from client or server) (iii) backend: org.terraso.test.Terraso-LandPKS mobile app: org.terraso.test.Terraso-LandPKS result: works (but I can't use that in production, because the client ID is wrong) How can I configure Sign in with Apple to allow both the web app, the mobile app (and possible additional mobile apps) to work with the same backend? Do I need to us app groups? When do you use app groups vs "group with an existing primary apple id"?
Posted
by
0 Replies
We develop an iOS SDK that allows developers to add VoIP capability to their iOS applications. For post-call quality analysis and debugging purposes we do collect SDK API usage and call quality data and send them back through internal HTTP API endpoint, therefore we need to disclose the domain in the privacy manifest. However we do not collect any Personally Identifiable Information and definitely have no intent to use these data for tracking the users like the examples described in https://developer.apple.com/app-store/user-privacy-and-data-use/. Our question is, do we need to set the “NSPrivacyTracking” key to “true” in the privacy, or our SDK actually is not tracking from the Privacy Manifest’s perspective and simply disclosing the data collection type/purpose as well as the domain is sufficient?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have a simple example to demonstrate... struct MyView: View { var body: some View { Text("WOW") } } struct MyOtherView: View { var body: some View { NavigationStack { Text("WOW") } } } On VisionOS, MyOtherView has a glass background effect that cannot be disabled. glassBackgroundEffect(displayMode: .never) .background(.clear), .foregroundColor(.clear), none of them work. I then resorted to the SwiftUIIntrospect package to try set .clear on various child objects of the NavigationStack but nothing is working. I am in control of my own glass containers. I have a couple with space between them, but with the NavigationStack it sets a background behind both of them ruining the effect. This is what MyOtherView renders as: I'm looking for it to be completely transparent except the text. Like the below layout. For now I will have to roll my own navigation.
Posted
by
0 Replies
In my SwiftUI view, I try to load the image from data. var body: some View { Group{ if let data = model.detailImageData, let uiimage = UIImage(data: data) {// no memory issue Image(uiImage: uiimage) .resizable() .scaledToFit() } } } But I want to get the HDR style of my image, so I use if let data = model.detailImageData, let uiimage = UIImageReader.default.image(data:data){ //memory leaks!!! When I change the data, the memory of the previous image is never freeed. finally caused my app to crash. You can see it from the Instrument screenshot.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Trabalho numa empresa que presta serviço implementando, mantendo e publicando sistemas para prefeituras. Fizemos agora um app para uma prefeitura mas na hora de publicar, a Apple está rejeitando pois diz que não podemos publicar em nome de outra empresa. No primeiro envio, rejeitaram com: Guideline 4.1 - Design - Copycats The app or its metadata appears to contain potentially misleading content. Specifically, the app includes content that resembles Sistema da Prefeitura without the necessary authorization. Next Steps Please demonstrate your relationship with any third-party brand owners represented in the app. Pegamos com a prefeitura um documento assinado digitalmente informando que somos os responsáveis pelos sistemas deles, autorizando tudo etc... Fizemos um novo envio para revisão. Porém, agora foi rejeitado com: Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage The app must be published under a seller and company name that is associated with the organization or company providing the services. In this case, the app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the MUNICÍPIO DE *** name. The guideline 5.1.1(ix) requirements give users confidence that apps operating in highly regulated fields or that require sensitive user information are qualified to provide these services and will responsibly manage their data. Next Steps To resolve this issue, it would be appropriate to take the following steps: The app must be published under a seller name and company name that reflects the MUNICÍPIO DE *** name. If you have developed this app on behalf of a client, you may resubmit the app through their account, if they have one. You may also request an update to the company name on your account by having the Account Holder edit the account information. Please note that you cannot resolve this issue with documentation showing permission to publish this app on behalf of the content owner or institution. Ou seja, agora estão rejeitando se contradizendo no que pediram previamente. A prefeitura não possui conta de desenvolvedor na Apple. Não tem como eles publicarem isso. Alguém já passou por isso? Tem ideia do que podemos fazer? Desde já agradeço.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I use this code to show the Image in HDR in SwiftUI struct HDRImageView: UIViewRepresentable { // Set up a common reader for all UIImage read requests. static let reader: UIImageReader = { var config = UIImageReader.Configuration() config.prefersHighDynamicRange = true return UIImageReader(configuration: config) }() let data:Data? let enableHDR:Bool func makeUIView(context: Context) -> UIImageView { let view = UIImageView() view.preferredImageDynamicRange = enableHDR ? .high : .standard update(view) // Set this view to fit itself to the parent view. view.setContentCompressionResistancePriority(.defaultLow, for: .horizontal) view.setContentCompressionResistancePriority(.defaultLow, for: .vertical) view.setContentHuggingPriority(.required, for: .horizontal) view.setContentHuggingPriority(.required, for: .vertical) return view } func updateUIView(_ view: UIImageView, context: Context) { update(view) } func update(_ view: UIImageView) { autoreleasepool{//not working if let data = data { view.image = nil//set to nil first is not working view.image = HDRImageView.reader.image(data: data) } else { view.image = nil } view.preferredImageDynamicRange = enableHDR ? .high : .standard } } } But when I update the input data, seems that the old image data can not be freeed. After several changes, the app takes too much memory and crash. I found it's the VM:ImageIO_Surface_Data and the VM_Image_IO take up the memory. If I change the HDRImageView into a normal Image(uiimage:UIImage(data:)) It no longer have this issue. Is it a memory leak? and how to solve this. Update: I then tried using Image(_:cgImage), and it appear to be the same result.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hey everyone, I'm currently working on an app where I've already implemented a packet tunnel provider. Now, I'm looking to introduce a content filter. One crucial feature I need is the ability to read the bundle ID of the app originating the network flows. However, I've hit a roadblock when combining both components; When I run the content filter sans packet tunnel provider, I can read the originating app's bundle ID for network flows just fine. But when I add packet tunnel provider, the app's bundle ID defaults to my own app's bundle ID, which is unexpected. Has anyone else encountered this? Any thoughts on why it's happening or how to fix it? Cheers!
Posted
by
1 Replies
I have a driving tracking app I'm working on that properly starts tracking and logging location when the app is in the foreground or background. I use a buffer/queue to keep recent locations so when a trip ramps up to driving speed I can record that to work back to the start location just before the trip starts. This works great, however, in background mode when the user does not have the app open it will record locations but not until a significant location change is detected. The buffering I do is lost and the location only starts tracking several hundred yards or more after the trip has started. Does anyone have any suggestions or strategies to handle this chicken and the egg scenario?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I have a problem in the Xcode 15.0 where the custom Dynamic library cannot be found during build. The dynamic library is built for iOS 16 and I have added it to "Link Binary with Libraries" and also to "Embed Libraries" as Destination: Framework. In the General->Frameworks, Libraries and Embedded Content I can see the library is loaded and "Embhed&Sign" option is set. In Build Settings the "Library search path" is also set to the location of library "$(PROJECT_DIR)/test/lib" Library is available in this location: $(PROJECT_DIR)/test/lib I can build the project without any issues. But when I try to run the application, I get below error: dyld[1076]: Library not loaded: libtest-xx.dylib Referenced from: <4A9...> Reason: tried: '/usr/lib/system/introspection/libtest-xx.dylib' (no such file, not in dyld cache //libtest-xx.dylib' (no such file) Can anyone please let me know what is the issue here and how to correctly bundle dynamic library with the application? Thanks in advance
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am new to coding so pardon my naivety. I made a simple app for my company where customers can place orders and leave their names and phones numbers. Upon placing an order the app creates a collection in Google Firebase then generates an email with some HTML code. My app does not use any API's directly, and I believe I received the warning email solely because of the Firebase SDK like many others. I updated my app with what I believe to be proper "declaration of the data collected by my app or by third-party SDKs" according to https://developer.apple.com/documentation/bundleresources/privacy_manifest_files/describing_data_use_in_privacy_manifests - but I am wondering if I actually did it correctly! See Attached
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi! I watched WWDC 2019 Optimizing App Launch video and can't see the Lifecycle phases when I Profile my App. I'm using Xcode 15.2 with Instruments 15.2, and SwiftUI as UI framework. Here is a screenshot of what I get. It's there another tool or another way to get this information? Thanks! Alfonso.
Posted
by
0 Replies
hi I have been using WKWebView embedded in a UIViewRepresentable for displaying inside a SwiftUI View hierarchy, but when I try the same code on 17,5 beta (simulator) the code fails. In fact, the code runs (no exceptions raised or anything) but the web view does not render. In the console logs I see: Warning: -[BETextInput attributedMarkedText] is unimplemented Error launching process, description 'The operation couldn’t be completed. (OSStatus error -10814.)', reason '' The code I am using to present the view is: struct MyWebView: UIViewRepresentable { let content: String func makeUIView(context: Context) -> WKWebView { // Javascript that disables pinch-to-zoom by inserting the HTML viewport meta tag into <head> let source: String = """ var meta = document.createElement('meta'); meta.name = 'viewport'; meta.content = 'width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no'; var style = document.createElement('style'); style.type = 'text/css'; style.innerHTML = '*:focus{outline:none}body{margin:0;padding:0}'; var head = document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0]; head.appendChild(meta); head.appendChild(style); """ let script: WKUserScript = WKUserScript(source: source, injectionTime: .atDocumentEnd, forMainFrameOnly: true) let userContentController: WKUserContentController = WKUserContentController() let conf = WKWebViewConfiguration() conf.userContentController = userContentController userContentController.addUserScript(script) let webView = WKWebView(frame: CGRect.zero /*CGRect(x: 0, y: 0, width: 1000, height: 1000)*/, configuration: conf) webView.isOpaque = false webView.backgroundColor = UIColor.clear webView.scrollView.backgroundColor = UIColor.clear webView.scrollView.isScrollEnabled = false webView.scrollView.isMultipleTouchEnabled = false if #available(iOS 16.4, *) { webView.isInspectable = true } return webView } func updateUIView(_ webView: WKWebView, context: Context) { webView.loadHTMLString(content, baseURL: nil) } } This has been working for ages and ages (back to at least ios 15) - something changed. Maybe it is just a problem with the beta 17.5 release?
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all