Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hello, I have uploaded a new version 1.1.5 of my mac apple store desktop app using the MacOS Transporter program. The app was uploaded successfully, except with a warning message: "Cannot be used with TestFlight because the signature for the bundle at “RenderTune.app” is missing an application identifier but has an application identifier in the provisioning profile for the bundle. Bundles with application identifiers in the provisioning profile are expected to have the same identifier signed into the bundle in order to be eligible for TestFlight." (90886) However when I browse my builds, there is no version for 1.1.5 that I can delete. So is there anyway I can upload and publish version 1.1.5 or is it forever lost? I can't just skip versions, I need to be able to increment by one and release version 1.1.5. But transporter won't let me.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I found this older post, which modifies the cursor size via AppleScript. I managed to update it to work in Ventura and Sonoma, but only in a kludgy manner. Here's the working code: set theSystemVersion to system version of (system info) tell application "System Settings" reveal anchor "AX_CURSOR_SIZE" of pane id "com.apple.Accessibility-Settings.extension" delay 1.0 tell application "System Events" if (text 1 thru 2 of theSystemVersion) is "13" then set contentView to group 2 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of group 2 of splitter group 1 of group 1 of window "Display" of application process "System Settings" else set contentView to group 3 of scroll area 1 of group 1 of list 2 of splitter group 1 of list 1 of window "Display" of application process "System Settings" end if set theSlider to slider 1 of contentView set stash to value of theSlider if value of theSlider is 1.0 then --set value of theSlider to 4.0 repeat while value of theSlider is less than 4 increment theSlider end repeat say "Big Mouse" using "Ralph" else --set value of theSlider to 1.0 repeat while value of theSlider is greater than 1 decrement theSlider end repeat say "Tiny Mouse" using "Ralph" end if stash end tell end tell The problem is the two commented out lines: In the original post, those commands work to set the slider to an exact value. In Ventura and Sonoma, they do nothing at all—no errors, just nothing. The script runs fine, but it won't change the cursor size. The only way I got it to work is via the method you see here—repeatedly incrementing or decrementing the value of theSlider until it was either 4 or 1. (The setting of 'stash' seems completely unnecessary, but I left it there anyway.) Does anyone know why the command to set a specific slider value is failing? I'd like to be able to set it in one pass, as this method is slow and ugly. thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm trying to do something so seemingly basic, yet I can't get it to work and I'm flummoxed. In a basic, vanilla SwiftUI app for tvOS, embed a single Text element with a very long string (hundreds of lines) in it: struct ContentView: View { var body: some View { ScrollView(.vertical) { Text(veryLargeString) .focusable() } } } Then fire up the app on tvOS, and it will not scroll. No matter what I do. Pressing arrow keys, swiping fast with my thumb, and nothing. It will not move. Ironically, in the Xcode SwiftUI Preview window—it does scroll, so that's always a fun tease. What I do know is that the focus engine is throwing a few errors, so it's leading me to believe the issue is with how I have the focusable element attached. I'm using a combination of -UIFocusLoggingEnabled YES as well as listening for UIFocusSystem.movementDidFailNotification. Unfortunately since this is SwiftUI, the notification failure and debugging logs aren't really all that actionable. Help appreciated!
Posted
by
0 Replies
With today's 3-18-24 announcement by Nvidia at GTC24, that Omniverse can be streamed to the Vision Pro... does anyone know when it will be available in the VisionOS App Store? i.e., a native app for the Vision Pro. NOTE: There currently only appears to be an OV iPad app available.
Posted
by
0 Replies
In the process of accessing DEXT by applications, for the sake of simplicity in configuration, I used com.apple.developer.driverkit.allow-any-userclient-access in DEXT. However, for the sake of security in DEXT, I want to identify applications within DEXT and restrict access only to applications developed by my own team. How can this be implemented? Are there any APIs in DEXT that can be used to obtain information about applications for identification purposes? Thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I’ve got some questions about the privacy manifest. On March 18, we built our company's app with Xcode 14, submitted it for review, and it passed. However, we did not make any adjustments for the privacy manifest and yet did not receive any related emails. Our app utilizes APIs like UserDefaults and file stamps. We've got permission from our users to use tracking, so we turned on Xcode15 instruments to check the network, but there were no faults identified in the points of interest. It looks like we’re engaged in tracking activities, possibly with tools like Firebase. Can someone who knows about this please give me an answer?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello Everyone, I have published my app few months back . The app does not show up in search when I search with the app name . It's a social media app and i provided the right key words . FYI- But when I search the app with combining the company name and app name it shows up. I am in contact with apple support for last 1 month and all the time , i get the an answer that the engineers are woking on it. They even suggested me to include the app name in the Key words, which I did , but no results. Today the supervisor suggests that support team might not be able to do much and I have to revisit my settings. I don't know what else to change other than the key words. . He also highlighted that since Language EN was chosen and the my app name is not an english word, could be also the reason for it not showing up in the search. Can someone please help to provide a solution to this.
Posted
by
0 Replies
With SCNetworkReachabilityCreateWithAddress now depreciated I'm having to use NWPathMonitor to determine if I have a good connection to access some HTML and JSON files. I have this working just fine if the network connection is down but if the network connection comes back up it detects an event but still shows the status as unsatisfied. I can't seem to capture or pickup that when I've got a good connection again so I can proceed with the right status. Here is my current code. Any suggestions would be appreciated: import Network import Combine class NetworkStatus: ObservableObject { static let shared = NetworkStatus() private var monitor: NWPathMonitor? private var queue = DispatchQueue(label: "NetworkMonitor") @Published var isConnected: Bool = false private init() { monitor = NWPathMonitor() startMonitoring() } deinit { stopMonitoring() } func startMonitoring() { monitor?.pathUpdateHandler = { [weak self] path in DispatchQueue.main.async { let status = path.status == .satisfied self?.isConnected = status print(">>> \(path.status)") } } monitor?.start(queue: queue) } func stopMonitoring() { monitor?.cancel() monitor = nil } }
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi all, I deployed a static site and two of my imgs are not appearing on some iPhones. It's not showing up on my iPhone 15 Pro but it's appearing on an iPhoneSE and androids. When I long click them, they actually show up in preview and can even open the images in a different tab, so they're just transparent. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi everyone, I can't select pricing and countries countries and prices come up as not found I have tried in many different browsers but I keep getting the same error
Posted
by
0 Replies
Many unique app names are taken by apps that are not on the App Store. It would be nice if Apple could provide a convenient way to forward requests to the developers of those apps to remove or rename their app. This could appear in a developer's App Store Connect page as a notification on the unreleased app.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Every time I try to build my Vision Pro app using Xcode Cloud, I get the error "Command compileSkybox failed with a nonzero exit code". I have even tried to build a completely empty project (settings: "Volume", "Reality Kit" and "Progressive") and I still get the error. When I build the project locally, there are no errors. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Probably a long shot, but is there any way to use Xcode Cloud if I don't use any of the "big three" Git providers? My source control is Git, but it's provided by a tiny little startup called "Microsoft," (Azure Devops) and there doesn't seem to be any sort of manual config I can set up to give Xcode cloud access to it...
Posted
by
Post marked as solved
2 Replies
I'm working on a demonstration iOS project with no code other than the default templates that Xcode provided. I'm using the latest Xcode v15.3. In storyboard I've added 2 views to the default View Controller to which I've added constraints such that by default, the first one takes up the top half of the screen and the second one roughly the remainder (bottom half of the screen). Then I've added additional constraints for a "landscape" view, i.e. using the width=regular, height=compact such that the first view takes up the left half of the screen and the second view roughly the remaining right side. In the property inspector I've toggled the "Installed" checkboxes so that the correct constraints are applied for each size class. Both portrait and landscape views look correct in the storyboard editor, and Xcode reports no warnings. But when I run Simulator and rotate left to landscape mode, it's not applying the wR:hC size class, and I get a "wide" format as if I hadn't added any additional constraints at all. Is there some reason why Simulator isn't applying the correct constraints when the device gets rotated? Is this an Xcode bug or did I do something wrong? I've attached a few screen grabs from storyboard and the simulator. You can see which constraints are which based on the icon color in storyboard's document outline pane.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I use NEHotspotNetwork.fetchCurrentWithCompletionHandle, but it gives me Nil for both SSID and BSSID #import "FPPHotspotNetworkInfoProvider.h" #import <NetworkExtension/NetworkExtension.h> @implementation FPPHotspotNetworkInfoProvider - (void)fetchNetworkInfoWithCompletionHandler: (void (^)(FPPNetworkInfo *network))completionHandler API_AVAILABLE(ios(14)) { [NEHotspotNetwork fetchCurrentWithCompletionHandler:^( NEHotspotNetwork *network) { dispatch_async(dispatch_get_main_queue(), ^{ if (network) { completionHandler([[FPPNetworkInfo alloc] initWithSSID:network.SSID BSSID:network.BSSID]); return; } completionHandler(nil); }); }]; } @end Do I need approval from Apple for this? If so, could you please provide guidance on how to obtain it? Thank you.
Posted
by
2 Replies
Hi all, I am trying to create a widget for my app but I cannot use the Preview feature of Xcode. Xcode enters a build loop and builds the project over and over. There is no error or message. There is only a loading spinner and lots of build. It doesn't matter how much time I wait, it never finishes. I tried to clean the build folder, delete all preview simulators, quit, and reopen the XCode but nothing helped.
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all