Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
i'd like to set up an app proxy server at local to resolve contents in mail protocols with SSL/TLS. using VPN(App Proxy Provider only support HTTP?) to tunnel flows about mail protocols to proxy server seems impracticable system configuration only supports HTTP and FTP? is there a way to set a Mail Protocols Proxy at system Level? or is there a way to route all transport layer flows(not only particular Application layer protocol) to proxy server?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am using Lidar to measure the distance between the target point and the iPhone Pro. I am getting the correct distance only if I am greater than 70 cm away from the target point. I need that value to be accurate for distances below 70 cm as well. Is there any coding level issue or It's Lidar's limitations?
Posted
by
0 Replies
My app uses CGEventTapCreateForPid to monitor keyboard events of a corresponding process. My app has already enabled the Accessibility permission, and AXIsProcessTrustedWithOptions returns true. However, CGEventTapCreateForPid returns null. What could be the problem? Does anyone know? I tested and found that if CGEventTapCreateForPid returns null, I can reset the Accessibility permission using tccutil reset Accessibility myapp_bundleid without restarting my app. But my app can still get the permission through AXIsProcessTrustedWithOptions
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have a question for fellow developers from non-English speaking countries who had successfully submitted the DSA form as traders on App Store Connect specifying a PO box as address. I've read somewhere (likely on Mastodon) that Apple requires the PO box documentation to be "officially" translated in English to accept it. I am 100% positive this is not something I would be able to get from Italian Posts, because the contract will only be in Italian. How did you handle this? Were you able to submit the PO box documentation in your own language?
Posted
by
0 Replies
My app is iOS 17 targeted and uses a card-based list view with Delete and Duplicate trailing and leading swipe actions. The Delete and Duplicate buttons display appropriately on iPad with rounded corners, height equal to card height and width expanding to fill the leading or trailing space created by the swipe action (with padding between the edge of the button and the edge of the card). See screenshot: However, on iPhone (a) the button heights extend from the top of the first card to the bottom of the last card in the scrolled list, (b) the width expands to completely fill the space without padding between the button and the cards, and (c) only the leading (or trailing) top and bottom corners are rounded (respectively). See screenshots: The swipe action modifiers are standard and applied on a CardView in the following view chain (NavigationSplitView -> ZStack -> Group -> ZStack -> List -> ForEach -> ZStack -> CardView | NavigationLink with empty view as workaround for a toolbar bug. Here are the swipe actions : .swipeActions(edge: .trailing, allowsFullSwipe: false) { Button(role: .destructive, action: { // Perform "Delete" action }) { Label("Delete", systemImage: "trash") } } .swipeActions(edge: .leading, allowsFullSwipe: false) { Button(action: { // Perform "Duplicate" action }) { Label("Duplicate", systemImage: "doc.on.doc") } } I’ve tried embedding the buttons within a Geometry reader to explicitly contain the height and width but this results in a compiler error and I suspect that the solution might be a lot simpler. Any thoughts on a fix or an explanation of why the buttons display properly on iPad device and simulator but not on iPhone device or simulator is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Consider a scenario where you are in an active voice call and your iPhone is switched off due to low / zero battery charge. You plug in to charging and wait for iPhone to turn on. Now check the call records / phone app (Recents) and notice that previous call entry is missing in the list. Is this a bug I noticed? Or is it design behavior and requires improvement? Seems like call entry is recorded only after the call is ended (or dropped) voluntary by the user. In case of iPhone is turned off due to low battery condition, code that audits this phone activity never gets a chance to run.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Does anybody encounter the same problem when using Animation Hitches from the instruments? It's stuck everytime i finish recording in the meanwhile all other instruments works just fine. Here is a picture attached. I do have to use Force Quit.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I just updated Xcode to 15.3, now I get the error below the trying to test app on iPad running 17.4.1, before update it worked fine on 17.2 and still works on 17.2 simulator. any advice on how to fix this? I am new to iOS development and have no clue where to start. Unable to Install “MullingsApp” Domain: IXUserPresentableErrorDomain Code: 1 Recovery Suggestion: Failed to load Info.plist from bundle at path /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework; Extra info about "/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework/Info.plist": Couldn't stat /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework/Info.plist: No such file or directory User Info: { DVTErrorCreationDateKey = "2024-04-15 22:01:23 +0000"; IDERunOperationFailingWorker = IDEInstallCoreDeviceWorker; } Unable to Install “MullingsApp” Domain: IXUserPresentableErrorDomain Code: 1 Recovery Suggestion: Failed to load Info.plist from bundle at path /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework; Extra info about "/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework/Info.plist": Couldn't stat /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework/Info.plist: No such file or directory User Info: { IDERunOperationFailingWorker = IDEInstallCoreDeviceWorker; } Failed to install the app on the device. Domain: com.apple.dt.CoreDeviceError Code: 3002 User Info: { NSURL = "file:///Users/robertmullings/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/MullingsApp-aiwwvdfrhularzffxehlfhgzdnjo/Build/Products/Debug-iphoneos/MullingsApp.app/"; } Unable to Install “MullingsApp” Domain: IXUserPresentableErrorDomain Code: 1 Failure Reason: Please try again later. Recovery Suggestion: Failed to load Info.plist from bundle at path /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework; Extra info about "/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework/Info.plist": Couldn't stat /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework/Info.plist: No such file or directory Failed to load Info.plist from bundle at path /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework; Extra info about "/var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework/Info.plist": Couldn't stat /var/installd/Library/Caches/com.apple.mobile.installd.staging/temp.sdEi0U/extracted/MullingsApp.app/Frameworks/FirebaseFirestoreInternal.framework/Info.plist: No such file or directory Domain: MIInstallerErrorDomain Code: 35 User Info: { FunctionName = "-[MIBundle _validateWithError:]"; LegacyErrorString = PackageInspectionFailed; SourceFileLine = 64; } Event Metadata: com.apple.dt.IDERunOperationWorkerFinished : { "device_isCoreDevice" = 1; "device_model" = "iPad13,6"; "device_osBuild" = "17.4.1 (21E236)"; "device_platform" = "com.apple.platform.iphoneos"; "dvt_coredevice_version" = "355.24"; "dvt_mobiledevice_version" = "1643.100.58"; "launchSession_schemeCommand" = Run; "launchSession_state" = 1; "launchSession_targetArch" = arm64; "operation_duration_ms" = 1650; "operation_errorCode" = 1; "operation_errorDomain" = IXUserPresentableErrorDomain; "operation_errorWorker" = IDEInstallCoreDeviceWorker; "operation_name" = IDERunOperationWorkerGroup; "param_debugger_attachToExtensions" = 0; "param_debugger_attachToXPC" = 1; "param_debugger_type" = 3; "param_destination_isProxy" = 0; "param_destination_platform" = "com.apple.platform.iphoneos"; "param_diag_MainThreadChecker_stopOnIssue" = 0; "param_diag_MallocStackLogging_enableDuringAttach" = 0; "param_diag_MallocStackLogging_enableForXPC" = 1; "param_diag_allowLocationSimulation" = 1; "param_diag_checker_tpc_enable" = 1; "param_diag_gpu_frameCapture_enable" = 0; "param_diag_gpu_shaderValidation_enable" = 0; "param_diag_gpu_validation_enable" = 0; "param_diag_memoryGraphOnResourceException" = 0; "param_diag_queueDebugging_enable" = 1; "param_diag_runtimeProfile_generate" = 0; "param_diag_sanitizer_asan_enable" = 0; "param_diag_sanitizer_tsan_enable" = 0; "param_diag_sanitizer_tsan_stopOnIssue" = 0; "param_diag_sanitizer_ubsan_stopOnIssue" = 0; "param_diag_showNonLocalizedStrings" = 0; "param_diag_viewDebugging_enabled" = 1; "param_diag_viewDebugging_insertDylibOnLaunch" = 1; "param_install_style" = 2; "param_launcher_UID" = 2; "param_launcher_allowDeviceSensorReplayData" = 0; "param_launcher_kind" = 0; "param_launcher_style" = 99; "param_launcher_substyle" = 8192; "param_runnable_appExtensionHostRunMode" = 0; "param_runnable_productType" = "com.apple.product-type.application"; "param_structuredConsoleMode" = 1; "param_testing_launchedForTesting" = 0; "param_testing_suppressSimulatorApp" = 0; "param_testing_usingCLI" = 0; "sdk_canonicalName" = "iphoneos17.4"; "sdk_osVersion" = "17.4"; "sdk_variant" = iphoneos; } System Information macOS Version 14.3.1 (Build 23D60) Xcode 15.3 (22618) (Build 15E204a) Timestamp: 2024-04-15T18:01:23-04:00
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, The goal is the move an element based on an input matrix using timer to trigger changes in the position. Say we have 2 positions, an input matrix and the element that is to be moved defined: import SwiftUI import Foundation // Positions struct PositionConstants { static let pos_1 = CGPoint(x: 155, y: 475) static let pos_2 = CGPoint(x: 135, y: 375) } // Input Matrix struct Input { static let input_1: [[Int]] = [ [ 1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ], [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ], [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ], [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ], [ 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ], [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ], [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ], [ 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 ], ] } // Element Class class Element: ObservableObject { let imageName: String let name: String let size: CGSize @Published var position: CGPoint init(imageName: String, name: String, size: CGSize, position: CGPoint) { self.imageName = imageName self.name = name self.size = size self.position = position } } Moving the element without a function works perfectly fine: struct Pos_View: View { @ObservedObject var element_1 = Element(imageName: "pic_1", name: "", size: CGSize(width: 100, height: 100), position: PositionConstants.pos_1) let Input_Matrix = Input.input_1 // Index to track current row in matrix @State private var currentIndex = 0 // Timer to trigger updates private let timer = Timer.publish(every: 1.0, on: .main, in: .common).autoconnect() var body: some View { VStack { // Display element Image(element_1.imageName) .resizable() .frame(width: element_1.size.width, height: element_1.size.height) .position(element_1.position) .onReceive(timer) { _ in // Update element position based on matrix if currentIndex < Input_Matrix.count { let isFirstElementOne = Input_Matrix[currentIndex][0] == 1 let newPosition = isFirstElementOne ? PositionConstants.pos_2 : PositionConstants.pos_1 withAnimation { element_1.position = newPosition } currentIndex += 1 } else { // Stop the timer when we reach the end of the matrix timer.upstream.connect().cancel() } } } } } struct ContentView: PreviewProvider { static var previews: some View { Pos_View() } } But when using a function to trigger the animation, I get the error "Cannot use mutating member on immutable value: 'self' is immutable" when calling the function using a button: struct Pos_View: View { @ObservedObject var element_1 = Element(imageName: "pic_1", name: "", size: CGSize(width: 100, height: 100), position: PositionConstants.pos_1) let Input_Matrix = Input.input_1 // Index to track current row in matrix @State var currentIndex = 0 // Timer to trigger updates private var timer: Timer? var body: some View { VStack { // Display element Image(element_1.imageName) .resizable() .frame(width: element_1.size.width, height: element_1.size.height) .position(element_1.position) // Button to start animation Button("Start Animation") { startAnimation() } } } mutating func startAnimation() { currentIndex = 0 // Reset index before starting animation timer = Timer.scheduledTimer(withTimeInterval: 1.0, repeats: true) {timer in if self.currentIndex < self.Input_Matrix.count { let isFirstElementOne = self.Input_Matrix[self.currentIndex][0] == 1 let newPosition = isFirstElementOne ? PositionConstants.pos_2 : PositionConstants.pos_1 withAnimation { self.element_1.position = newPosition } self.currentIndex += 1 } else { // Stop the timer when we reach the end of matrix timer.invalidate() } } } } struct ContentView: PreviewProvider { static var previews: some View { Pos_View() } } The function is defined as mutating and the element as as @ObservedObject. Anyone has a clue?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi Folks, We have a few local network sources for example a (NAS) with a hostname "NAS.local" and some printers where i want to do IPPS printing with "printerX.local" For transport security i want to use SSL, but i don't want to have the frequent management so i want certificates to be valid as long as possible. After trying, i found out that on iOS client devices self-signed certificates does not work at all (cannot be trusted) without a CA. To solve this, i created an own CA (10 year valid), tried and signed a lot of certificates for testing and found out that iOS can trust signed certificates with a maximum validity of 800 days! I found an Apple Link that is describing the maximum validity of 398 days except for certificates from a own CA's. Can someone refer me to the documentation that is explaining the 800 days limit?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, I have tried multiple times over the past 3 weeks to enrol on multiple different devices and on the web but keep getting this error message "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time." It is becoming massively frustrating because I have reloaded payment details on my Apple ID and I have tried different devices as well as the web and nothing works. Apple also isn't responding to my tickets and each time I have tried I have sent an email asking for them to assist. Does anyone know how to resolve this?
Posted
by
1 Replies
I have a repeating timer installed like this: _cmdTimer = [NSTimer timerWithTimeInterval: 0.5 target: self selector: @selector(timedTask:) userInfo: nil repeats: YES]; [NSRunLoop.mainRunLoop addTimer: _cmdTimer forMode: NSModalPanelRunLoopMode]; [NSRunLoop.mainRunLoop addTimer: _cmdTimer forMode: NSDefaultRunLoopMode]; The first time the timer fires, it opens a modal dialog. But then the timer does not fire again until the dialog is closed. I don't get that, since I scheduled the timer in NSModalPanelRunLoopMode. To verify that the dialog was running in that mode, just before opening the dialog I said [self performSelector: @selector(testMe) withObject: nil afterDelay: 0.7 inModes: @[NSModalPanelRunLoopMode] ]; and the testMe method did get executed while the dialog was open.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I want to have a list of tasks and each task have a list of navigationLinks each NavigationLink has subtaskName as a label and subtaskDetails as destination and every List (tasks list and subtasks list) has .onDelete and .onMove behaviors But when I implement the code below the navigationLink act weird. navigationLink inside List inside List is not navigating when clicked and it is only triggered and navigates to SubtaskDetailView when clicking the outer List row. How can I fix this problem? import SwiftUI struct ContentView: View { @State private var tasks: [Task] = [ Task(name: "Task 1", subtasks: [ Subtask(name: "Subtask 1", details: "Details for Subtask 1"), Subtask(name: "Subtask 2", details: "Details for Subtask 2") ]), Task(name: "Task 2", subtasks: [ Subtask(name: "Subtask 1", details: "Details for Subtask 1"), Subtask(name: "Subtask 2", details: "Details for Subtask 2") ]), Task(name: "Task 3", subtasks: [ Subtask(name: "Subtask 1", details: "Details for Subtask 1"), Subtask(name: "Subtask 2", details: "Details for Subtask 2") ]) ] var body: some View { NavigationView { List { ForEach(tasks.indices, id: \.self) { index in TaskView(task: $tasks[index]) } .onDelete(perform: deleteTask) .onMove(perform: moveTask) } .navigationTitle("Tasks") .toolbar { EditButton() } } } private func deleteTask(at offsets: IndexSet) { tasks.remove(atOffsets: offsets) } private func moveTask(from source: IndexSet, to destination: Int) { tasks.move(fromOffsets: source, toOffset: destination) } } struct TaskView: View { @Binding var task: Task var body: some View { List { Text(task.name) .font(.headline) .padding(.bottom, 4) ForEach(task.subtasks.indices, id: \.self) { index in NavigationLink(destination: SubtaskDetailView(details: task.subtasks[index].details)) { Text(task.subtasks[index].name) } } .onDelete(perform: { indexSet in task.subtasks.remove(atOffsets: indexSet) }) .onMove(perform: { indices, newOffset in task.subtasks.move(fromOffsets: indices, toOffset: newOffset) }) } .frame(minHeight: CGFloat(task.subtasks.count) * 80) } } struct SubtaskDetailView: View { let details: String var body: some View { Text(details) .navigationTitle("Subtask Details") } } struct Task: Identifiable { let id = UUID() var name: String var subtasks: [Subtask] } struct Subtask: Identifiable { let id = UUID() var name: String var details: String } Thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi Folks, I would like it so that when I press the button on the HomeScreen, the TabView hides and the toolbar item appears in its place. Currently, the toolbar item stacks on top of the TabView. However, when I try to hide the TabView, with an if condition for example, the screens turn black. I think it's because of the screen calls in the TabView. Is there an option to achieve what I want? I'm new to SwiftUI, so I'm very glad for any Solutions or advices. struct NavBar: View { var body: some View { TabView { HomeScreen() .tabItem { Label( "Home", systemImage: "house" ) } ... } } } struct HomeScreen: View { @State private var showDeleteButton = false var body: some View { Button("Show/Dissmiss Delete Button", action: { showDeleteButton.toggle() }).toolbar { if showDeleteButton { ToolbarItem(placement: .bottomBar) { Button("Delete", action: {}) } } } } }
Posted
by
1 Replies
We have been using the Weather Kit without any issues for the past year and a half. However, recently we have encountered a recurring problem with the WeatherKIT API. It has been responding with {"reason": "NOT_ENABLED"} for every request made. Last Saturday, I created a new Service ID, and it resolved the issue temporarily. However, today it started responding with {"reason": "NOT_ENABLED"} again. What steps should I take to resolve this issue?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am unable to view my app in testflight. i can see in apple connect but not in testflight. when i try to click the email link for update on in the app, I get the error that "cannot load app"
Posted
by
0 Replies
We have an app with a web extension for Safari. We developed this app for a couple of years. Recently when we pushed an update to TestFlight or the Mac App Store, the user that updated the app, there's the dialog from macOS that asks to : Close Safari to continue the update. Click on continue to quit "safari" … It seems a recent change. Is there a way to prevent quitting Safari when we push to update to TestFlight and Mac App Store?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Struggling for weeks to publish a new update of my app, which includes the first-time submission of a subscription with auto-renewal. It's constantly being rejected due to the following issue: We have started the review of your app, but we are still not able to continue because we cannot locate the in-app purchases within your app at this time. Next Steps To help us proceed with the review of your app, please reply to this message providing the steps for locating the in-app purchases in your app. If you are restricting access to in-app purchases based on factors such as storefront or device configurations, please include this information in your reply along with steps to enable the in-app purchases for our review. No further information is provided, no communication on the steps being taken by Apple. Additionally, I have already provided a comprehensive description during submission on how to access the In-App Purchase (IAP) as text and video. What's kind of interesting: the app got rejected, but the related subscription is still in state "waiting for review". Has anyone else experienced a similar issue?
Posted
by
0 Replies
What happens if I submit an app and one of the third party libraries (but not in the big list of common third party libraries) in my app has errors in its privacy manifest? Does my app get rejected? Or does Apple go after the third party to fix their library? The error is simple enough. They simply failed to include the NSPrivacyCollectedDataTypes key. Actually, it is missing other keys but the error report probably stopped at the first one. The error is from Xcode > Window > Organizer > Archives > command click an archive from the list > Generate Privacy Report. The exact text of the error in that report is: Errors Encountered Missing an expected key: 'NSPrivacyCollectedDataTypes' I am not concerned with how to fix the syntax. I know that much. I want to know what Apple will do if I submit the app for review with the errors present in the third party lib. There are verbal rumors and speculation that Apple contacts third party library devs and leave app devs alone if a library messes up its privacy file, but I cannot find any confirmation of this on the Internet. And again, while this lib is from medium size commercial vendor, it is not common enough to be on Apple's list.
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all