Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hi! I am trying to figure out whether there are any ways to get notifications when a macOS user connects to another device via Bluetooth (specifically when a smartphone is paired with a MacBook). I know about IOBluetooth, but it seems like you have to send periodic queries for devices when using this framework, and there is no general way to receive such notifications. I know that IOHIDManager may help to track connection with human interface devices such as keyboards, trackpads, joysticks, etc. But is there any API in IOKit/DriverKit that could help get notifications when a macOS user connects to a smartphone? Maybe I am missing an important part of IOBluetooth, so I would appreciate any help.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi together, i have truble to parse an json with an array like following: "data": [ [ 0000000000, [ { "count": 0 } ] ], [ 0000000000, [ { "count": 0 } ] ] ], Can someone help me to parse that with the this? Thanks
Posted
by
0 Replies
Your app still provide informations and sells products not produced by Apple. Next Steps To resolve this issue, please revise your app to include content that is relevant to App Store users. My app is designed for comparing prices of Xbox games. It features a list of games, each accompanied by a 'Show in Store' button that directs users to the Xbox Store via Safari. The details page includes the title, description, cover image, and price list of each game what should i do ?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello everyone, I'm currently in the process of updating my code to remove the deprecated verifyReceipt method in line with the latest documentation and guidelines. I have a question regarding the Receipt Usage example provided in the documentation here: https://github.com/apple/app-store-server-library-java?tab=readme-ov-file#receipt-usage ReceiptUtility receiptUtil = new ReceiptUtility(); String transactionId = receiptUtil.extractTransactionIdFromAppReceipt(appReceipt); My question is: Why does this method only return one transactionId? I had assumed that it might return a list of different transaction IDs present in the encoded receipt. Thank you in advance for any assistance! Best regards, Maria
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have a basic Xcode project where I am adding a swift file with the below AppIntent. This causes the AppIntent action to be added in the Shortcuts app in MacOS. I wanted to know how is this AppIntent directly be able to add the Intent action in the shortcuts app. I have checked the build setting in the Xcode project but I did not find anything being generated that could have caused this. Can someone help me understand what internally happens that causes the action to be added to the shortcuts app? import AppIntents import SwiftUI @available(macOS 13, *) struct TWIntent: AppIntent { static let title: LocalizedStringResource = "TWMeditationIntent" static var description = IntentDescription("try adding this sample action as your TW shortcut") static var parameterSummary: some ParameterSummary { Summary("Get information on \(\.$TWType)") } // we can have multiple parameter of diff types @Parameter(title: "TWType", description: "The type to get information on.") var TWType: String func perform() async throws -> some IntentResult & ReturnsValue<String> & ProvidesDialog { NSLog(AppDelegate.TAG + "Inside perform() in MeditationIntent") return .result(value: TWType, dialog: "Logged a 15 minute break.\(TWType)") } }
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am developing visionOS application with Xcode 15.3 using visionPro 1.1 simulator. Using the simulator, I can only see 1 display which I assume is monoscopic only. I want to verify my application that it works fine with left and right eye (stereoscopic) in VR and MR modes. How to use the simulator displaying stereoscopic display?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am using NetFS's NetFSMountURLAsync api to mount SMB share in mac os app. I am able to mount the share however this share is not automatically appearing in Finder's sidebar. I tried using LSSharedFileListInsertItemURL to make the mount point available in Finder's side bar however facing crash on line, kLSSharedFileListItemBeforeFirst.takeRetainedValue() from below code snippet. let itemType: CFString = kLSSharedFileListFavoriteItems.takeRetainedValue() if let list: LSSharedFileList = LSSharedFileListCreate(nil, itemType, nil)?.takeRetainedValue() { let inPropertiesToSet: CFMutableDictionary = CFDictionaryCreateMutable(nil, 1, nil, nil) CFDictionaryAddValue(inPropertiesToSet, unsafeBitCast(kLSSharedFileListVolumesNetworkVisible, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self), unsafeBitCast(kCFBooleanTrue, to: UnsafeRawPointer.self)) let driveUrl = URL(fileURLWithPath: mountPoint) let shareUrl: CFURL = driveUrl as CFURL if let item: LSSharedFileListItem = LSSharedFileListInsertItemURL( list, kLSSharedFileListItemBeforeFirst.takeRetainedValue(), nil, iconRef, shareUrl, inPropertiesToSet, nil) { let itemRefId = LSSharedFileListItemGetID(item) let itemRefIdStr = "\(itemRefId)" userDefaults.set(itemRefIdStr, forKey: mountPoint) } } Anything wrong in above code? Also since this api is deprecated is there any alternative API to achieve this. The goal is to make the mount point available in Finder's sidebar so that user can easily access it.
Posted
by
0 Replies
We are using AFnetworking in our code base - this framework is build from source code and we not using any binaries provided by AFNetworking team. We have also modify the open source code, so that it is different from the original open source code in a way so that it won't lead to runtime conflicts in case the customers is including similar frameworks in their application. We're using those derivatives of the open source frameworks as a statically linked libraries to our SDK. Now as announce by the AFNetworking Team the SDK is now deprecated -“ As of Jan. 17, 2023, AFNetworking is deprecated and there will be no further releases. This repo will remain online in perpetuity as an archive. There are a couple options for continued AFNetworking use: Copy AFNetworking into your project and compile it directly. This gives you full control over the code. Fork AFNetworking and use the fork in your dependency manager. There will be no official forks but anyone can fork at any time and can even publish those forks under a different name, in accordance with AFNetworking's license. Moving forward, Alamofire is the suggested migration path for networking in modern Swift.  Since major part of our code base extensively use objective C we are reluctant to migrate at the moment. Query for the Apple support team - As AFNetworking announcement clearly states the SDK can still be used and repo will remain available as an archive - If we continue to use forked version of AFNetworking in the way stated above , in our code base will it have any impact on App Submission for the APP store.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, our app has been rejected in the review of version update, we need to provide relevant medical certificates. And our classification is Health and Fitness.However, our device is not a medical device and does not have a medical hardware regulatory license. How can I pass the audit? “Hello, The issues we previously identified still need your attention. If you have any questions, we are here to help. Reply to this message in App Store Connect and let us know. Review Environment Submission ID: e5e36844-23e5-41fc-a956-eb46746728c1 Review date: April 16, 2024 Version reviewed: 1.0.1 Guideline 1.4.1 - Safety - Physical Harm The app connects to external medical hardware to provide medical services. However, to be compliant with guideline 1.4.1, you must: Provide documentation from the appropriate regulatory organization demonstrating regulatory clearance for the medical hardware used by the app. Provide documentation of a report or peer-reviewed study that demonstrates the app's use of medical hardware works as described. Restrict distribution of the app to regions where you have obtained regulatory clearance for the medical hardware used by the app. Otherwise, you must provide a jurisdiction statement in the app description declaring where the medical hardware has regulatory clearance to be used. Update the app's description to include a disclaimer reminding users to seek a doctor’s advice in addition to using this app and before making any medical decisions. Next Steps To resolve this issue, provide the documentation requested above, restrict your salable storefronts in App Store Connect or include a jurisdiction statement in the app description, and update your app's description in App Store Connect to include the required medical disclaimer. Resources Learn more about requirements for medical apps in guideline 1.4.1. Support Reply to this message in your preferred language if you need assistance. If you need additional support, use the Contact Us module. Consult with fellow developers and Apple engineers on the Apple Developer Forums. Help improve the review process or identify a need for clarity in our policies by suggesting guideline changes.”
Posted
by
0 Replies
We have been using the In-app-purchase API to manage Apple Store product prices, but since April 11, 2024, it started showing anomalies. For example, we would use this API to fetch the manually set prices for current products: https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appstoreconnectapi/read_price_information_for_an_in-app_purchase_price_schedule The URI with query and filter conditions is as follows: https://api.appstoreconnect.apple.com/v1/inAppPurchasePriceSchedules/product_id/manualPrices?fields[inAppPurchasePricePoints]=customerPrice,priceTier,proceeds,territory&fields[inAppPurchasePrices]=endDate,inAppPurchasePricePoint,manual,startDate,territory&include=inAppPurchasePricePoint,territory&fields[territories]=currency It was running normally at first, but after April 11, we started encountering an error: {"errors": [{"id": "e193b752-3012-49db-8b0e-1d08c8980b77","status": "400","code": "PARAMETER_ERROR.INVALID","title": "A parameter has an invalid value","detail": "'priceTier' is not a valid field name","source": {"parameter": "fields[inAppPurchasePricePoints]"}}] This is strange as there have been no similar cases reported online, and there are no mentions in the API documentation and update records either. Please help us check what the issue might be. Thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am working for a team developing solutions for HMD(Meta and others). We are exploring feasibility for development of solutions for Apple Vision Pro from India. Could you suggest the prerequisites to begin development. Also please confirm if there any regional constraints in development on Vision OS.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am following this code https://developer.apple.com/documentation/corenfc/building_an_nfc_tag-reader_app to implement a simple scanner for NFC. Now whenever I scan I am always getting <NSXPCConnection: 0x3036981e0> connection to service with pid 60 named com.apple.nfcd.service.corenfc: Exception caught during decoding of received selector didDetectExternalReaderWithNotification:, dropping incoming message. Exception: Exception while decoding argument 0 (#2 of invocation): Exception: decodeObjectForKey: class "NFFieldNotificationECP1_0" not loaded or does not exist>. this error. It always calls this function func readerSession(_ session: NFCNDEFReaderSession, didInvalidateWithError error: Error)
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hey, I’m updating all of my apps to target the new versions of all the plugins we use, and for some reason, I have a warning message : ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “*****” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryDiskSpace. ... ITMS-91053: Missing API declaration - Your app’s code in the “*****” file references one or more APIs that require reasons, including the following API categories: NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp. ... Apple Developer Relations But in my Cordova config.xml, I have already added the <privacy-manifest> tag: <privacy-manifest> <key>NSPrivacyTracking</key> <false/> <key>NSPrivacyCollectedDataTypes</key> <array/> <key>NSPrivacyTrackingDomains</key> <array/> <key>NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypes</key> <array> <dict> <key>NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType</key> <string>NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryDiskSpace</string> <key>NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons</key> <array> <string>E174.1</string> </array> </dict> <dict> <key>NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType</key> <string>NSPrivacyAccessedAPICategoryFileTimestamp</string> <key>NSPrivacyAccessedAPITypeReasons</key> <array> <string>3B52.1</string> </array> </dict> </array> </privacy-manifest> I have already sent some applications to Apple, and there is no problem; they haven’t sent me back the ‘Missing API declaration’ error. So in conclusion, I don’t know what the problem is for three of my app’s pool. it’s been several days that I’ve been working on this issue. If you have a solution, please let me know. Best regards."
Posted
by
0 Replies
We are in the process of integrating Apple Pay into our app and have some specific questions regarding the behavior of the payment sheet and token validity: PKPaymentToken Validity: How long is the PKPaymentToken valid? Does it expire if not used within a certain timeframe? Payment Sheet Behavior During Backend Processing: We are concerned about the potential for the Apple Pay payment sheet to time out while our backend is still processing the payment. How long will the payment sheet remain open before timing out? Is there a way to ensure it stays active until our processing is complete? Thank you in advance for any insights you can provide!
Posted
by
0 Replies
On ios15, when loading a page, occasionally all resources under a domain name cannot be loaded. the code like this: <html><head> <title>issue page</title> <meta charset="utf-8"> <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="ie=edge"> <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0, maximum-scale=1.0, user-scalable=no"> </style></head> <body><div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://wx.qq.com/open/js/jweixin-1.6.0.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://wap.xxxx.com/static/webapp/common_res/3rd/jquery-3.6.2.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://statres.ok.com/quickapp/js/qa_router.min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://wap.xxxx.com/static/webapp/common_res/js/utils.min.js"></script> </div></html> This is a simplified page code. The problem is that the page cannot be loaded. Resources under wx.qq.com and statres.ok.com can be loaded, but all resources under wap.xxxx.com fail to be loaded. (Debugging via safari) wkwebview did not call back to didFinishNavigation, and the page load progress was stuck at 0.5. And then it didn't go out of time. It just stayed there. Here are some of the solutions I tried: 1、At first I thought it was a resource problem, but everything worked fine when I copied it to safari. In addition, most of the time in my page is fine, but once this problem occurs, the page will no longer load out until I restart the app. 2、thought is to cache problem, repetition, I added NSURLRequestReloadIgnoringLocalCacheData, also was not used. 3、 I captured the system logs through idevicesyslog and found no obvious anomalies in webkit. 4、When I used wireshark to find the problem, wap.xxxx.com did not even initiate dns requests, as if the browser ignored the resource.(Normally, I caught the dns request for this page) Please help me divergent ideas, thank you!
Posted
by
0 Replies
We have encountered a long-standing bug on the iPad (this issue does not exist on the iPhone) that has not been fixed with iPadOS 17.4. **iPad occasionally 't receive the 'applicationDidBecomeActive' system message in AppDelegate, which leads to a series of bugs. ** The most troubling issue for us is that the Flutter engine relies on the 'applicationDidBecomeActive' message for rendering operations, resulting in a white screen in Flutter. Furthermore, through our efforts, we have found a device that can reproduce this issue. We discovered that neither the 'applicationDidBecomeActive' nor the 'applicationWillResignActive' messages are received on the iPad. We hope that Apple can expedite a fix for this issue.
Posted
by
0 Replies
In our product, we are submitting app into appstore and testflight using Appstore connect api. We need information about status of the app submission both in appstore and testflight. I was hoping that any notification might be sent through webhook, but couldnt find any way. My requirement is keeping the app status of an app up-to-date (in our product). There are two ways to do that, 1- Regularly check status of the app using rest service (for example every 10 minutes) and update it. 2- Subscribe a service or create a webhook that can be used to notified about status changes. Is there any suggestion, or any guidence how can second way work? Is there any such options?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I've implemented a NEPacketTunnelProvider implementation, but I can't see any packets in packet flow. Here is the settings override func startTunnel(options: [String : NSObject]?, completionHandler: @escaping (Error?) -> Void) { ... let networkSettings = self.initTunnelSettings() setTunnelNetworkSettings(networkSettings) { (error) in if let error = error { completionHandler(error) return } NSLog("Proxy address: \(networkSettings.proxySettings?.httpsServer?.address)") self.readPackets() completionHandler(nil) } private func initTunnelSettings() -> NEPacketTunnelNetworkSettings { let settings: NEPacketTunnelNetworkSettings = NEPacketTunnelNetworkSettings(tunnelRemoteAddress: "85.182.68.10") /* ipv4 settings */ settings.ipv4Settings = NEIPv4Settings(addresses: ["1.2.3.4"], subnetMasks: ["255.255.255.255"]) settings.ipv4Settings?.includedRoutes = [NEIPv4Route.default()] /* MTU */ settings.mtu = 1500 return settings } There is even more strange thing. If I add more specific route into includedRoutes array, I can see packets from that route traffic settings.ipv4Settings?.includedRoutes = [NEIPv4Route.default(), NEIPv4Route(destinationAddress: "192.168.0.103", subnetMask: "255.255.255.252")] With this changes I will see packets with the destination IP "192.168.0.103", but if change mask to 255.255.255.0 no packet in the packet flow again settings.ipv4Settings?.includedRoutes = [NEIPv4Route.default(), NEIPv4Route(destinationAddress: "192.168.0.103", subnetMask: "255.255.255.0")] Anyway my goal is to route all traffic through virtual interface and get all packets in the packetFlow. Can you help me? What should I change?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi I'm working on IAP for my app, with all products being consumables. If I use App Store Server Notifications, will I get updates on the payment status (successful, failed, pending, etc.) of my products? I've worked on Android IAP, which provides such updates via subscriptions on Google Cloud Console. Does App Store Server Notifications work the same? The reason I need this is for the cases where the payment is slow, interrupted or any other potential issues.
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all