Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
It seems that all macOS apps currently going through App Review which use ASWebAuthenticationSession (or SwiftUI webAuthenticationSession) are being rejected, because: Reason given: Guideline 4.0 - Design The user is taken to the default web browser to sign in or register for an account, which provides a poor user experience. See here for more details: https://forums.developer.apple.com/forums/thread/750400 If webAuthenticationSession is no longer permitted for production apps, what is the current recommended approach for implementing OAuth 2 authentication?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Lately, I keep getting this warning when closing Xcode asking if I want to save the changes. Strangely enough, I have never received this before. I looked to see if I could disable and enable autosave. Unfortunately I have not found anything. Does anyone have any tips?
Posted
by
0 Replies
There is an inconsistent issue when views are rendered from the Device Activity Report Extension. This issue is noticeable only on release versions and it works fine in debug mode. Around 80% of the times, the Report Views return blank screen and this is only the case when a weekly/monthly filter is used. Although, it works as expected for daily report views. My questions are: How are all the Report Activity Views working fine in debug mode but not in release mode? How the daily activity filter works fine in the release mode but the weekly/monthly filters don't work? Is this because of a memory limit issue in the extension? As of now, I have the family-controls(distribution) entitlement only for the app and for the extensions I only have family-controls(development) entitlement. Do I need to request for family-controls(Distribution) entitlement even for the extensions? I have seen threads on the forum mentioning the blank screen issue associated with the DeviceActivityReport but haven't found a solution to it. Any suggestions/feedback would be of great help, thanks.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I sent my application for review, but the application status appears to be waiting for review for a month. Apple does not provide any feedback. I sent an e-mail and requested support 4 times and they never responded. What do I need to do to publish my application or are Apple officials not working for a month?
Posted
by
0 Replies
SMAppService.statusForLegacyPlist() stops working in macOS Sonoma 14.5 beta. It always returns .notFound even if the service is installed, runs and the main app is able to connect it through XPC. It used to work fine before. The service LaunchDaemons plist contains the following keys: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>AssociatedBundleIdentifiers</key> <string>xxxx</string> <key>KeepAlive</key> <true/> <key>Label</key> <string>xxxx.helper</string> <key>MachServices</key> <dict> <key>xxxx.helper.xpc</key> <true/> <key>xxxx.helper.xpcgate</key> <true/> </dict> <key>ProgramArguments</key> <array> <string>/Library/Application Support/yyyy/xxxx/zzzz/xxxx.helper</string> </array> </dict> </plist> Is this a bug in the beta version of Mac OS or a deliberate change that requires some kind of response from our side? Thanks in advance, Aleksandr Skobelev
Posted
by
0 Replies
i'm struct dynamic island detail content dynamicIsland: { context in DynamicIsland { expandedContent(context: context) } compactLeading: { .... } compactTrailing: { ... } i want show different content based on context. private func expandedContent(context: ActivityViewContext<xxxx>)->DynamicIslandExpandedContent<some View> { if (context.state.style == 0) { return expandedControlContent1(context: context) } else if (context.state.style == 1) { return expandedControlContent2(context: context) } else { return expandedControlContent3(context: context) } } compiles error Function declares an opaque return type 'some View', but the return statements in its body do not have matching underlying types
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, I am using xctrace to launch an app and check if the app launched successfully or crashed by reading the content of the .trace file. However if multiple devices are connected , xctrace complain No devices found matching the identifier specified. Please let me know if there is any limitations for the device to be connected.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Is it possible to edit the Grouping of a song from the user's library using the Apple Music API? According to what I read from the documentation, this is not possible, but this is something that I really would love, so, I better ask. Thanks in advanced!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Link sanbox: https://codesandbox.io/p/sandbox/webrtc-ios-lasted-issue-jzx9h5 Issue: Black video screen when url changed. Reproduce step: Get the source code on sanbox repo above Install packages by command "npm install" Start local web-app under https by command "HTTPS=true npm start" Update url by click button "Update URL search param" OS: iOS v17.4.1 Browser: Safari Device: iPhone 11 pro Anyone can help? Note: it's works on iPhone X iOS version 16 Link video issue: https://streamable.com/rj07u8
Posted
by
0 Replies
I have been trying to enroll MFi program unfortunately the payment process have been failed as "Card is not supported" I tried with many cards still I am getting same error for all cards. Could you please support me to get successful payment. The error image has been attached for your reference
0 Replies
Hi. I plan to use a WebView in an iOS app (SWIFT) and this should run a web app with WASM and using IndexedDB for permanent credentials. I found rumors and information on Apple deleting data in IndexedDB and localStorage after 7 days (see links below). But I found no official information that tells me if this is true for my WebView in my ordinary mobile App (not PWA). A test cycle over a week to find out is hard to do... Is there any reliable and clear information on this and am I affected? Thank you! . Links about this topic: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=28158407 https://www.reddit.com/r/javascript/comments/foqxp9/webkit_will_delete_all_local_storage_including/ https://searchengineland.com/what-safaris-7-day-cap-on-script-writeable-storage-means-for-pwa-developers-332519
Posted
by
0 Replies
Issue: WebRTC - User medias - Black video screen when url changed. Reproduce step: Get the source code on sanbox repo above Install packages by command "npm install" Start local web-app under https by command "HTTPS=true npm start" Update url by click button "Update URL search param" OS: iOS v17.4.1 Browser: Safari Device: iPhone 11 pro Anyone can help? Note: it's works on iPhone X iOS version 16 Link video issue: https://streamable.com/rj07u8
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hey, the documentation for the generateToken() method states: Your server uses the generated token in its requests to get or set the persistent bits for the current device. You should treat the token you receive in the completion block as single-use. Although the token remains valid long enough for your server to retry a specific request if necessary, you should not use a token multiple times. Instead, use this method to generate a new token. Now, what I want to do in my backend is: Read the current bits to decide if an action is allowed If the action is allowed, update the bits That's 2 calls to the DeviceCheck API, so I would need 2 tokens, right? But I want to do this in a single call to my backend. Is it fine for the device to generate send 2 tokens at the same time? Or can I actually use a single token for both calls, and "single-use" just means I should not store it? Thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello. I recently released a new version (2.6) of my CloudKit syncing CoreData based app. The new version uses v18 of my data model. V18 is exactly like v17, except for a new optional string field in one of the entities. I diffed the two model versions to be extra sure. During my test I did not encounter any crash, and I also tested automatic migration, installing 2.55 and building 2.6 on top of it. No troubles. However my crash logger reports a number of crashes among my users. It's not a huge numbers (10 users over about 900 or more) but I am surprised it crashes at all. The crash happens when I call NSPersistentCloudKitContainer.loadPersistentStores, I get this error in the completion block: The model used to open the store is incompatible with the one used to create the store" I always assumed these slight changes (new field added to an existing model) did not require a manual migration. Any suggestions?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am trying to develop a watch app and got all the plumbing in place. I successfully send messages from the phone to the watch and see updates reflected in the UI. However when I connect to a device that streams data over bluetooth, using the same messaging interface the data fails to transfer. It appears WCSession.default.isReachable becomes false as soon as this BLE stream starts. I suspect the app is prioritizing the BLE radio for this instead of connectivity to the watch? Is my assumption valid? Are there any workaround to this?
Posted
by
0 Replies
・Xcode 15.1 ・The app is also compatible with Watch. In the privacy manifest, we defined NSPrivacyTracking to YES and NSPrivacyTrackingDomains to specific domains. Furthermore, to avoid warnings when uploading to Testflight, we have implemented a privacy manifest file in the app with the following configuration. ・Place the .xcprivacy files for the app itself and WatchExtension under their respective Target directories. ・Settings related to tracking domains are listed in .xcprivacy of the app itself. ・In .xcprivacy of WatchExtension, only describe the reason for UserDefault of NSPrivacyAccessedAPIType However, these implementations do not block network connections, "Fault" still occurs on "Point of Intereset instruments". Is there something wrong with my implementation?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Your app or its metadata does not appear to include complete and final content. Specifically, your app description needs to describe in-app features and functionality. App Store users expect the apps they download to be ready for public use. Apps on the store shouldn't include placeholder or incomplete content or information. Next Steps To resolve this issue, please revise your app and metadata so that all of its content is complete and final. For example: Your app binary or metadata should not include "lorem ipsum" text. App metadata should not include placeholder screenshots, such as "screenshot coming soon." Provide an engaging app description that highlights the features and functionality of your app. I received this mail, I made required changes still getting this
Posted
by
0 Replies
We are trying to add the Smart App Banner to our website to promote the app, but the banner is not shown. When the page loads, there is a flash of an empty Smart App Banner before it is automatically dismissed. If I put use an app ID of other apps the banner appears. I've triple checked that I'm using the correct app ID. So it seems like it is an issue with my app. I can see my app in the App Store, so I know it's available. I've tested on multiple phones. App ID: 413258417 App Url: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/gnc-livewell/id413258417 Below is the tag used to display banner: - When the page loads, there is a flash of an empty Smart App Banner before it is automatically dismissed. When i use other APP id for ex: Reddit - Banner appears
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all