Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Hello, I've encountered an issue where SwiftData remains in the /Users/(username)/Library/Containers/MyApp directory even after my MacOS app has been deleted. This behavior is not what I expected. Has anyone else faced this issue? Also, I'm wondering if there is a delay in the deletion process that might account for this. is there a known time lag before everything is cleared out? Thanks.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello . Currently, only the ios version is on sale on the App Store. The application is offering an icloud-linked, auto-renewable subscription. I want to sell to the app store connect with the same identifier, AppID at the same time. I simply added visionos to the existing app project to provide the visionos version early, but the existing UI-related code and the location-related code are not compatible. We used the same identifier with the same name, duplicated and optimized only what could be implemented, and created it without any problems on the actual device. However, when I added the visionos platform to the App Store cennect and tried to upload it through the archive in the app for visionos that I created as an addition, there was an error in the identifier and provisioning, so the upload was blocked. The result of looking up to solve the problem App Group -I found out about the function, but it was judged that a separate app was for an integrated service, so it was not suitable for me. Add an APP to an existing app project via target and manually adjust the platform in Xcode -> Build Phases -> Compile Soures -> Archive upload success?( I haven't been able to implement this stage of information yet.) I explained the current situation. Please give me some advice on how to implement it.visionos has a lot of constraints, so you need to take a lot of features off.
Posted
by
0 Replies
This page describes the procedure to create deep links in iOS. I was able to launch an IOS Companion app (name of the app in my case) using its deep link. But the same is not working in AppleWatch. This is my plist to register a custom scheme - Companion: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd"> <plist version="1.0"> <dict> <key>CFBundleURLTypes</key> <array> <dict> <!-- <key>CFBundleTypeRole</key> <string>Viewer</string> --> <key>CFBundleURLName</key> <string><some unique ID></string> <key>CFBundleURLSchemes</key> <array> <string>Companion</string> </array> </dict> </array> </dict> </plist> I have implemented onOpenURL(perform:) to handle app launches using a deep link (url). var body: some Scene { WindowGroup { ContentView() .onOpenURL(perform: { (link: URL) in Log(String(format: "Link = %@", link.absoluteString)) // Use then deep link }) } } In iOS, I tested deep links in two ways: Wrote the full deep link in Notes app and tapped it. Created another app called AppLauncher with a Button saying 'Launch using Deep link'.... which when clicked opens the deep link using open(_:options:completionHandler:). Both the approaches work in iOS, but in watchOS, I can only try 2 because Notes app is not available for AppleWatch. So, I created another watchOS app called AppLauncher, which displays a SwiftUI Button saying 'Launch using Deep link', which when tapped, tries to open the link using openSystemURL(_:). But as mentioned in the documentation (linked earlier), Opens the specified system URL. this API only works for links associated with System apps i.e., Apple's call and message apps. So, how else can I use deep link to launch another app? I believe it's possible to launch an app using its deep link because the info.plist keys required to define a deep link scheme association (CFBundleURLTypes, CFBundleURLSchemes etc) is valid for watchOS too.
Posted
by
0 Replies
After updating to Xcode 15.3 , Xcode will crash soon after open my project , and my project works fine for years and after I reset Xcode to 15.2 . my project can work well . so I think this is a problem brought by Xcode 13 ------------------------------------- Translated Report (Full Report Below) ------------------------------------- Process: Xcode [26747] Path: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/MacOS/Xcode Identifier: com.apple.dt.Xcode Version: 15.3 (22618) Build Info: IDEApplication-22618000000000000~2 (15E204a) App Item ID: 497799835 App External ID: 863955376 Code Type: ARM-64 (Native) Parent Process: launchd [1] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2024-03-28 15:34:04.5862 +0800 OS Version: macOS 14.1.1 (23B81) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 0B2BF703-3E8D-CF6D-2498-8380353F5495 Time Awake Since Boot: 1400 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000001, 0x000000019b43065c Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 5 Trace/BPT trap: 5 Terminating Process: exc handler [26747] Thread 0 Crashed: 0 libswiftCore.dylib 0x19b43065c _assertionFailure(_:_:file:line:flags:) + 268 1 IDEXCBuildSupportCore 0x178f5ea3c specialized _NativeDictionary.merge<A>(_:isUnique:uniquingKeysWith:) + 928 2 IDEXCBuildSupportCore 0x178f66320 specialized IDEXCBuildServiceBuildOperation.processEventStream(buildOperation:events:logger:context:) + 1164 3 IDEXCBuildSupportCore 0x178f6f885 closure #1 in closure #3 in IDEXCBuildServiceBuildOperation.performCoreBuild() + 1 4 IDEXCBuildSupportCore 0x178f62f5d partial apply for closure #1 in closure #3 in IDEXCBuildServiceBuildOperation.performCoreBuild() + 1 5 IDEXCBuildSupportCore 0x178f261b9 specialized thunk for @escaping @callee_guaranteed @Sendable @async () -> (@out A) + 1 6 IDEXCBuildSupportCore 0x178f26891 partial apply for specialized thunk for @escaping @callee_guaranteed @Sendable @async () -> (@out A) + 1 7 libswift_Concurrency.dylib 0x22ad89c7d completeTaskWithClosure(swift::AsyncContext*, swift::SwiftError*) + 1
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm currently trying to develop a transparent data encryption(TDE) system on MacOS 12.6.8. Our company has its own file encryption format. In order to facilitate safe and convenient file transfer between Windows and Mac platforms, we need to develop a TDE system on the Mac platform (on the Windows platform, we have developed such a system based on the Minifilter framework). I tried to implement this system using a MacFuse based file system and the Endpoint Security system extension, but found that this did not allow complete control of files on the Mac system. For example, when you use Finder to copy an encrypted file, the decrypted data will be copied out. I'm guessing this might be due to Finder or some other system process cache. By referring to the current product introductions of other companies, I learned that the current TDE systems on Mac systems are all based on kernel extension. But I noticed that Apple no longer encourages kernel extension development, and the Mac kernel has fewer and fewer APIs open to development. So I would like to ask is it still feasible to develop a TDE system based on the kernel extension?
Posted
by
1 Replies
I received the request(through email) for trader status update in App Store Connect page from Apple. I couldn't understand who are all comes under the traders & non-traders list from the apple's definition. How to know if you’re a trader " The DSA defines a trader as “any natural person, or any legal person irrespective of whether privately or publicly owned, who is acting, including through any person acting in his or her name or on his or her behalf, for purposes relating to his or her trade, business, craft or profession.” If you have questions about your status as a trader, consult with your legal advisor. " and, it seems the the DSA is applicable only for EU region. We're not yet published our apps in the EU region. Should we have to update the trader status information in Appstore connect? even if no apps are published in EU region? News updated link: https://developer.apple.com/news/?id=x60uzbu9
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am using VNRecognizeTextRequest to read Chinese characters. It works fine with text written horizontally, but if even two characters are written vertically, then nothing is recognized. Does anyone know how to get the vision framework to either handle vertical text or recognize characters individually when working with Chinese? I am setting VNRequestTextRecognitionLevel to accurate, since setting it to fast does not recognize any Chinese characters at all. I would love to be able to use fast recognition and handle the characters individually, but it just doesn't seem to work with Chinese. And, when using accurate, if I take a picture of any amount of text, but it's arranged vertically, then nothing is recognized. I can take a picture of 1 character and it works, but if I add just 1 more character below it, then nothing is recognized. It's bizarre. I've tried setting usesLanguageCorrection = false and tried using VNRecognizeTextRequestRevision3, ...Revision2 and ...Revision1. Strangely enough, revision 2 seems to recognize some text if it's vertical, but the bounding boxes are off. Or, sometimes the recognized text will be wrong. I tried playing with DataScannerViewController and it's able to recognize characters in vertical text, but I can't figure out how to replicate it with VNRecognizeTextRequest. The problem with using DataScannerViewController is that it treats the whole text block as one item, and it uses the live camera buffer. As soon as I capture a photo, I still have to use VNRecognizeTextRequest. Below is a code snippet of how I'm using VNRecognizeTextRequest. There's not really much to it and there aren't many other parameters I can try out (plus I've already played around with them). I've also attached a sample image with text laid out vertically. func detectText( in sourceImage: CGImage, oriented orientation: CGImagePropertyOrientation ) async throws -> [VNRecognizedTextObservation] { return try await withCheckedThrowingContinuation { continuation in let request = VNRecognizeTextRequest { request, error in // ... continuation.resume(returning: observations) } request.recognitionLevel = .accurate request.recognitionLanguages = ["zh-Hant", "zh-Hans"] // doesn't seem have any impact // request.usesLanguageCorrection = false do { let requestHandler = VNImageRequestHandler( cgImage: sourceImage, orientation: orientation ) try requestHandler.perform([request]) } catch { continuation.resume(throwing: error) } } }
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm wondering if there's a way to capture the SSL/TLS key log / ephemeral keys from Safari for troubleshooting like there is for Firefox & Chrome by setting the SSLKEYLOGFILE environment variable. I'm troubleshooting an issue where Safari doesn't load certain CSS and JPEG elements on the first load, but when hitting refresh, those same elements load fine. Clearing the cache or using "disable caches" in the network tab of the inspector will cause the elements to fail to load again. Safari shows that it received a header, but no content. Wireshark shows four TCP/RST packets coming from the client / Safari. The same site loads without issue every time using Firefox or Chromium. I'm hoping that someone knows how to capture the TLS session keys from Safari so I can look deeper into the packet capture and figure out if Safari is incorrectly parsing the server's response or if there is some subtle corruption in the response that Safari rejects, but other browsers accept. So, does anyone know how to capture the raw data transfer or TLS session keys from Safari? Thank you!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello Forum, If I send the device the "DeviceInformationCommand.Command.RequestType= DeviceInformation" command and "InstalledApplicationListCommand.Command.RequestType = InstalledApplicationList" command , it can be sent successfully, but I don't get a response from the device. https://developer.apple.com/documentation/devicemanagement/get_device_information ------------- our log ---------------------- general.log.5:[2024/03/27 13:23:30] (172.31.54.87) I #TaskUpdateInformationHandler - did:14379, udid:63a6d7edc9f1128808aaee49d80e9539b5fd9cdd, mdm_task_uuids:['0aa5f838-1891-4a9b-b4fd-9d7c0aa365d3', '3f401ea8-be87-499b-a4be-fea2b1dab379'], result:ok, cid:117 general.log.5:[2024/03/28 03:06:34] (172.31.76.98) I #TaskUpdateInformationHandler - did:14379, udid:63a6d7edc9f1128808aaee49d80e9539b5fd9cdd, mdm_task_uuids:['c46b8523-40cd-4c7e-8a5d-0e49c9d26106', '8a99b664-df27-4bc9-8f41-fe39e3a7f3bc'], result:ok, cid:117 It is transmitted successfully to the Apple MDM server, but there is no response from the device. However, policy distribution such as PushSetting works normally. I would like to get some document or help that I can refer to. Thank you.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am trying to do the tests form the terminal and xcpretty the output. Here is the command: xcodebuild -workspace bimb-authenticate-ios.xcworkspace -scheme bimb-authenticate-ios-afx -configuration Debug -destination 'platform=iOS Simulator,name=iPhone 14 Pro,OS=16.4' -enableCodeCoverage YES -derivedDataPath Build/ clean build test | xcpretty -c "--report" "html" "--output" "../Project_report.html" However, the tests are never run. The simulator is not even opened. Here's the last items of the xcbuild logs: ... *compiling, linting and linking logs* 2024-03-27 21:42:37.151 xcodebuild[84540:2237180] [MT] IDETestOperationsObserverDebug: 264.553 elapsed -- Testing started completed. 2024-03-27 21:42:37.152 xcodebuild[84540:2237180] [MT] IDETestOperationsObserverDebug: 0.001 sec, +0.001 sec -- start 2024-03-27 21:42:37.152 xcodebuild[84540:2237180] [MT] IDETestOperationsObserverDebug: 264.554 sec, +264.553 sec -- end ▸ Test Succeeded Can anybody help me? Thanks.
Posted
by
0 Replies
A device running with the following lines of code can receive a message from a peripheral. In this manner, though, I can only receive messages from one peripheral since the service and characteristic IDs are hardcoded in CentralViewModel.swift. So my question is how I can observe messages from multiple peripherals. Thanks. import SwiftUI struct ContentView: View { var body: some View { NavigationStack { VStack { NavigationLink(destination: CentralView()) { Text("Central") } .buttonStyle(.borderedProminent) .padding() } } } } // CentralView.swift // import SwiftUI struct CentralView: View { @StateObject var central: CentralViewModel = CentralViewModel() var body: some View { Text(central.message) .frame(maxWidth: .infinity, maxHeight: .infinity, alignment: .topLeading) .padding(20) .onDisappear { central.stopAction() } } } // CentralViewModel.swift // import Foundation import CoreBluetooth class CentralViewModel: NSObject, ObservableObject { @Published var message: String = "" var serviceUUID: CBUUID! var characteristicUUID: CBUUID! var centralManager: CBCentralManager! var discoveredPeripheral: CBPeripheral? var transferCharacteristic: CBCharacteristic? var writeIterationsComplete = 0 //var connectionIterationsComplete = 0 let defaultIterations = 5 var data: Data = Data() override init() { super.init() self.serviceUUID = CBUUID(string: "994F8A12-FE8E-4CCB-BD7B-1AE989A32853") self.characteristicUUID = CBUUID(string: "F4BD0CA2-7581-40E2-A517-1CE275A3A749") centralManager = CBCentralManager(delegate: self, queue: nil, options: [CBCentralManagerOptionShowPowerAlertKey: true]) } func stopAction() { centralManager.stopScan() } private func cleanup() { guard let discoveredPeripheral = discoveredPeripheral, case .connected = discoveredPeripheral.state else { return } for service in (discoveredPeripheral.services ?? [] as [CBService]) { for characteristic in (service.characteristics ?? [] as [CBCharacteristic]) { if characteristic.uuid == characteristicUUID && characteristic.isNotifying { self.discoveredPeripheral?.setNotifyValue(false, for: characteristic) } } } centralManager.cancelPeripheralConnection(discoveredPeripheral) } private func writeData() { guard let discoveredPeripheral = discoveredPeripheral, let transferCharacteristic = transferCharacteristic else { return } while writeIterationsComplete < defaultIterations && discoveredPeripheral.canSendWriteWithoutResponse { writeIterationsComplete += 1 } if writeIterationsComplete == defaultIterations { discoveredPeripheral.setNotifyValue(false, for: transferCharacteristic) } } } extension CentralViewModel: CBCentralManagerDelegate { func centralManagerDidUpdateState(_ central: CBCentralManager) { switch central.state { case .poweredOn: print("Power on") startScanningForPeripherals() return case .poweredOff : print("Power off") return case .resetting: print("Resetting") return case .unauthorized: print("Unauthorized") return case .unknown: print("Unknown") return case .unsupported: print("Unsupported") return @unknown default: print("An unknown central manager state has occurred") return } } func startScanningForPeripherals() { self.centralManager.scanForPeripherals(withServices: [self.serviceUUID], options: nil) } func centralManager(_ central: CBCentralManager, didDiscover peripheral: CBPeripheral, advertisementData: [String : Any], rssi RSSI: NSNumber) { guard RSSI.intValue >= -50 else { return } if discoveredPeripheral != peripheral { print("Peripheral discovered") discoveredPeripheral = peripheral centralManager.connect(peripheral, options: nil) } } func centralManager(_ central: CBCentralManager, didConnect peripheral: CBPeripheral) { peripheral.delegate = self peripheral.discoverServices([serviceUUID]) print("Service discovered") } } extension CentralViewModel: CBPeripheralDelegate { func peripheral(_ peripheral: CBPeripheral, didDiscoverServices error: Error?) { if error != nil { cleanup() return } guard let peripheralServices = peripheral.services else { return } for service in peripheralServices { peripheral.discoverCharacteristics([characteristicUUID], for: service) } } func peripheral(_ peripheral: CBPeripheral, didDiscoverCharacteristicsFor service: CBService, error: Error?) { if let error = error { print("Error discovering characteristics: \(error.localizedDescription)") cleanup() return } guard let serviceCharacteristics = service.characteristics else { return } for characteristic in serviceCharacteristics where characteristic.uuid == characteristicUUID { transferCharacteristic = characteristic peripheral.setNotifyValue(true, for: characteristic) } } func peripheral(_ peripheral: CBPeripheral, didUpdateNotificationStateFor characteristic: CBCharacteristic, error: Error?) { if let error = error { print("Error changing notification state: \(error.localizedDescription)") return } guard characteristic.uuid == characteristicUUID else { return } if characteristic.isNotifying { print("Notification began on \(characteristic)") } else { print("Notification stopped on \(characteristic). Disconnecting") cleanup() } } func peripheralIsReady(toSendWriteWithoutResponse peripheral: CBPeripheral) { print("Peripheral is ready to send data to YOU!") } func peripheral(_ peripheral: CBPeripheral, didUpdateValueFor characteristic: CBCharacteristic, error: Error?) { if let error = error { print("Error discovering characteristics: \(error.localizedDescription)") cleanup() return } guard let characteristicData = characteristic.value, let stringFromData = String(data: characteristicData, encoding: .utf8) else { return } print("Received \(characteristicData.count) bytes: \(stringFromData)") if stringFromData == "EOM" { message = String(data: data, encoding: .utf8) ?? "" writeData() } else { data.append(characteristicData) } } }
Posted
by
0 Replies
Safari is allowing users to create multiple passkeys despite setting the excludeCredentials in PublicKeyCredentialCreationOptions (https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/CredentialsContainer/create#excludecredentials). I also included appidExclude(https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Web_Authentication_API/WebAuthn_extensions#appidexclude) but it was still allowing me to create multiple passkeys on the same iCloud account. This does not happen in other browsers. Can anyone point me to any documentation regarding this? Much appreciated https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Web_Authentication_API/WebAuthn_extensions#appidexclude https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/CredentialsContainer/create#excludecredentials
Posted
by
0 Replies
We're recently requested a Mapkit JS / Mapkit Server api limit increase request and are waiting to hear back before we push an important update to our app which switches to mapkit via server apis. We don't often go over the 25k daily limit, but there can be spikes where the app goes very viral and we'll need well over 25k – likely above 50k based on historic usage. I was wondering if there's any way to expedite our limit request? Or how do we get notified if our limit has been approved, is there any way to check? Would using one of our Code-level support requests (TSIs) be a good idea here? Thanks!
0 Replies
Hi, does anyone know if IOUSBDeviceInterface187 and IOUSBInterfaceInterface190 interfaces will be available on application level next years and there is no any deprecation plans ? Common Recommendations are to use USBDriverKit, but is there a real need to complicate USB communication in this way?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hello there, Do you know what happens if I call one of the following but the Joint is not tracked? var anchorFromJointTransform: simd_float4x4 The position and orientation of this joint relative to the base joint of the skeleton. var parentFromJointTransform: simd_float4x4 The transform from the joint to its parent joint’s coordinate system.
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hi All, I created a live script and I was hoping to be able to pin it as a shortcut on the dock. Currently the only way I can launch it is by opening terminal and calling the script. Is there any way to have it added to the dock so I can just click on it and have it launch? Thanks for any input.
Posted
by
0 Replies
iOS app with Home Screen and Lock Screen widgets written in Swift/SwiftUI. I've never been able to get widgets to work properly. It's more pronounced on Lock Screen widgets, so let's try that method first... The app stores data in Core Data as an Event. They're read into my model and stored as WidgetEventDetails structs: struct WidgetEventDetails: AppEntity, Identifiable, Hashable { public var eventId: String public var name: String public var date: Date public var id: String { eventId } This all works absolutely fine in the iOS app, and each one is unique based on the eventId. When I go to add a Lock Screen widget, I customise the Lock Screen, tap in the section to add a widget, and my widgets appear correctly and are selectable: (bottom right, says "1y 28w 1d") So, I tap it and it appears in the widgets section: But it appears as "17w 6d", which is a different event entirely. Notice how the one in the selectable widgets has changed to "15w 5d", and the one I tapped (1y 28w 1d) is nowhere to be seen. So, I tap the one in the top row (17w 6d) to select an event, and this appears, suggesting that the event is the "Edinburgh & Glasgow 2024-02" event: But that event is actually only a day away (1d), so that's not the one I selected at all. I tap the list and see these events: I select "Las Vegas 2024", which is 17w 3d away, and this is shown: 17w 6d is a different event, not Las Vegas 2024. So, I tap it again and see this. The "Loading" text appears for ages, but occasionally does show the full list, as before: I select "Edinburgh & Glasgow 2024-02" which is 1d away, and I see this again: So, I resign myself to hoping it'll just figure itself out, and I tap "Done": "17w 6d" again :( I finish customising, and exit the customisation screen. I show the Lock Screen, and I see this: Why doesn't this work? Here's the code: @main struct WidgetExtensionBundle: WidgetBundle { @WidgetBundleBuilder var body: some Widget { WidgetExtension() } } struct WidgetExtension: Widget { var body: some WidgetConfiguration { AppIntentConfiguration(kind: kWidgetKind, intent: WidgetEventIntent.self, provider: WidgetEventTimelineProvider()) { entry in WidgetEntry(entry: entry) .environment(modelData) } .configurationDisplayName(NSLocalizedString("AddingWidget_Title", comment: "Adding the Widget")) .description(NSLocalizedString("AddingWidget_Description", comment: "Adding the Widget")) .supportedFamilies([.accessoryCircular, .accessoryInline, .accessoryRectangular, .systemSmall, .systemMedium]) .contentMarginsDisabled() } } struct WidgetEventIntent: WidgetConfigurationIntent { static let title: LocalizedStringResource = "AddingWidget_Title" static let description = IntentDescription(LocalizedStringResource("AddingWidget_Description")) @Parameter(title: LocalizedStringResource("Event")) var event: WidgetEventDetails? init(event: WidgetEventDetails? = nil) { self.event = event } init() {} static var parameterSummary: some ParameterSummary { Summary { \.$event } } } struct EventQuery: EntityQuery, Sendable { func entities(for identifiers: [WidgetEventDetails.ID]) async throws -> [WidgetEventDetails] { modelData.availableEvents.filter { identifiers.contains($0.id) } // availableEvents is just [WidgetEventDetails] } func suggestedEntities() async throws -> [WidgetEventDetails] { return modelData.availableEvents.filter { $0.type == kEventTypeStandard } } } If you think it's the TimelineProvider causing it, I can provide that code, too.
Posted
by
1 Replies
I'm getting this error : Picker: the selection "3" is invalid and does not have an associated tag, this will give undefined results. Because new brand doesn't have 3 values and .onChange modifier is not working fast enough. Thanks for your help. Picker("Marka", selection: $brandIndex) { Text("Seçin").tag(0) ForEach(cars.indices, id: \.self) { Text(cars[$0].brand).tag($0 + 1) } } .onChange(of: brandIndex) { if modelIndex != 0 { modelIndex = 0 } } Picker("Model", selection: $modelIndex) { Text("Seçin").tag(0) if brandIndex != 0 { let _ = print(modelIndex) // I'm getting first 3 then 0. And I'm getting error. ForEach(cars[brandIndex - 1].models.indices, id: \.self) { Text(cars[brandIndex - 1].models[$0]) .tag($0 + 1) } } }
Posted
by
1 Replies
When you generate privacy report for your app and meet the following issue, you should check two things. Check if you add your PrivacyInfo.xcprivacy into Target Membership. Check if Installation Directory is /Applications, on my side I can't gererate report if I change it to other path or other name with xcode 15.3(15E204a). It must be /Applications. I know /Applications means LOCAL_APPS_DIR or SYSTEM_APPS_DIR, but I want to use USER_APPS_DIR = $(HOME)/Applications or any path I write into Installation Directory. What should I do to make the generate tool follow my personal Installation Directory? And how to use command line to generate this report?
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all