Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
1 Replies
I'm developing an application using SwiftUI and SwiftData. The app includes a pricing section, and I'd like it to have an initial default value for pricing. Additionally, when updating the app on the App Store, I also want to update the prices. However, I'd like users to have the option to create their own prices if they don't want to use the ones I suggest. I want to save these prices obtained from the user because I'll be using these values for some operations later on. I'm wondering how to achieve this. Should I use SwiftData or UserDefaults for managing the data, or should I save the prices to a JSON file? If I opt for saving to a JSON file, would it be possible to update the JSON file when updating the app? Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you in advance for your responses.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, I have added associated domains support for our desktop app and it works fine on my machine. But when I deploy it on other machines, it is not launching. It throws ‘The application ““ can’t be opened” message. It works fine when I install provisioning profile on those machines. Xcode is not allowing me to code sign the app manually as part of build process. Till now we were **** the same for other apps. Associated domain need a provisioning profile and I have created one distribution profile and code signed it. Now it works fine only on my machine and not working on other machines. It works only on other machines if I install provisioning profile. What should be the issue? How do I work this macOS app on other machines without installing provisioning profile?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, I am Khalid from Egypt, I was trying to enroll to Join the Apple Developer Program but i got this below message: Your enrollment could not be completed. Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program cannot be completed at this time. I was using an Egyptian Credit card and an Egyptian mobile number. Are there any restrictions in Egypt?!
Posted
by
0 Replies
We have recently rolled out a one-time-password only log in system for our app. Access to our app is by invite only and users are required to register outside of the app to set up their account (it is an app for events & conferences). The majority of users have requested this login system as it is more secure and easier than a traditional password. I submitted the app for review, but it was rejected as the Apple tester required the email access code that was sent when they entered the tester email address we have in the app description. Does anyone have any advice on how we can remedy this so that our app does not keep getting rejected for this reason? Thanks
Posted
by
0 Replies
In statistical objects In MXMetricPayload histogrammedTimeToFirstDrawKey start times not equal applicationExitMetrics exit: case1: "applicationExitMetrics": { "backgroundExitData": { "cumulativeNormalAppExitCount": 3, "cumulativeMemoryPressureExitCount": 4 }, "foregroundExitData": { "cumulativeMemoryResourceLimitExitCount": 3 } }, "applicationLaunchMetrics": { "histogrammedTimeToFirstDrawKey": { "histogramNumBuckets": 14, "histogramValue": { "10": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1740 ms", "bucketEnd": "1749 ms" }, "2": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1440 ms", "bucketEnd": "1449 ms" }, "3": { "bucketCount": 2, "bucketStart": "1490 ms", "bucketEnd": "1499 ms" }, "11": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1780 ms", "bucketEnd": "1789 ms" }, "4": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1500 ms", "bucketEnd": "1509 ms" }, "5": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1580 ms", "bucketEnd": "1589 ms" }, "12": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1860 ms", "bucketEnd": "1869 ms" }, "6": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1620 ms", "bucketEnd": "1629 ms" }, "13": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1990 ms", "bucketEnd": "1999 ms" }, "7": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1650 ms", "bucketEnd": "1659 ms" }, "0": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1400 ms", "bucketEnd": "1409 ms" }, "8": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1660 ms", "bucketEnd": "1669 ms" }, "1": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1430 ms", "bucketEnd": "1439 ms" }, "9": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1730 ms", "bucketEnd": "1739 ms" } } }, In this Case the app cold started 15 times, but quit only 10 times, why?? case2: "applicationExitMetrics": { "backgroundExitData": { "cumulativeMemoryPressureExitCount": 1 }, "foregroundExitData": { "cumulativeMemoryResourceLimitExitCount": 3, "cumulativeNormalAppExitCount": 1 } }, "applicationLaunchMetrics": { "histogrammedTimeToFirstDrawKey": { "histogramNumBuckets": 3, "histogramValue": { "0": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1490 ms", "bucketEnd": "1499 ms" }, "1": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1680 ms", "bucketEnd": "1689 ms" }, "2": { "bucketCount": 1, "bucketStart": "1880 ms", "bucketEnd": "1889 ms" } } }, The app cold started 3 times, but quit unexpectedly reached 5 times, why???
Posted
by
0 Replies
Should the privacyInfo.xcprivacy file provided by an app also cover the content of the privacyInfo.xcprivacy from an SDK? For example, if Privacy Tracking Enabled is set to true in a third-party SDK, does that mean Privacy Tracking Enabled should also set to true in the privacyInfo.xcprivacy file included in the app?
Posted
by
1 Replies
hello everyone, I want to create VPN app with swiftUI but i do not know where to start. I have already created some beautiful UI but now i want to configurate network to connect another country server. any suggestions?
Posted
by
0 Replies
My Merchant Domains' SSL certificate expires every 3 months, that means I need to verify Apple Pay Merchant Domains every 3 months at least. Need API(s) to automate the verification process after my domain's SSL certificate updates: API to download the apple-developer-merchantid-domain-association file to be uploaded to my domain. API to verify the domain.
0 Replies
I got log that "You have changed the icon for ~", but icon was not changed. There is no error and warning. I set assets, Alternate App Icon Sets, info and checked "include all app icon assets". here is info <key>CFBundleIcons</key> <dict> <key>CFBundlePrimaryIcon</key> <dict> <key>CFBundleIconFiles</key> <array> <string>AppIcon</string> </array> <key>UIPrerenderedIcon</key> <false/> </dict> <key>CFBundleAlternateIcons</key> <dict> <key>blackCircle</key> <dict> <key>CFBundleIconFiles</key> <array> <string>blackCircle</string> </array> <key>UIPrerenderedIcon</key> <false/> </dict> </dict> </dict> blackCircle is a name of icon image in assets. I wrote blackCircle in Alternate App Icon Sets. I don't know what to do. I tried all I could find in website
Posted
by
0 Replies
I got log that "You have changed the icon for ~", but icon was not changed. There is no error and warning. I set assets, Alternate App Icon Sets, info and checked "include all app icon assets". here is info <key>CFBundleIcons</key> <dict> <key>CFBundlePrimaryIcon</key> <dict> <key>CFBundleIconFiles</key> <array> <string>AppIcon</string> </array> <key>UIPrerenderedIcon</key> <false/> </dict> <key>CFBundleAlternateIcons</key> <dict> <key>blackCircle</key> <dict> <key>CFBundleIconFiles</key> <array> <string>blackCircle</string> </array> <key>UIPrerenderedIcon</key> <false/> </dict> </dict> </dict> blackCircle is a name of image in assets. I wrote blackCircle in Alternate App Icon Sets. I don't know what to do. I tried all I could find in website
Posted
by
0 Replies
I recently pushed a version of the app to Test Flight and there was no issue. And So far I've only made changes on the source code(which successfully builds and runs on the ios simulator) When I try to validate the app, my Xcode crashes and when I try to distribute directly I get the message - You do not have required role or permission to perform an operation Where as I have all the required permission to distribute as I used the same account to distribute the same app recently and I have an Admin role. I've also tried using the Account Holder details to login and push, but I'm still having the same issue FYI This is the report i got after xcode crashed while validating. Translated Report (Full Report Below) Process: Xcode [84481] Path: /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/MacOS/Xcode Identifier: com.apple.dt.Xcode Version: 15.3 (22618) Build Info: IDEApplication-22618000000000000~2 (15E204a) App Item ID: 497799835 App External ID: 863955376 Code Type: ARM-64 (Native) Parent Process: launchd [1] User ID: 501 Date/Time: 2024-04-18 06:45:51.5415 +0100 OS Version: macOS 14.4.1 (23E224) Report Version: 12 Anonymous UUID: 749F8B88-FA5B-8812-56EC-0E897890F6AC Sleep/Wake UUID: 0DCA1F8F-A317-4583-ADC5-59E1BE6D3292 Time Awake Since Boot: 200000 seconds Time Since Wake: 4923 seconds System Integrity Protection: enabled Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: archive info plist lock Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT) Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000 Termination Reason: Namespace SIGNAL, Code 6 Abort trap: 6 Terminating Process: Xcode [84481] Application Specific Information: com.apple.main-thread abort() called Application Specific Signatures: NSInvalidArgumentException
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I am encountering an error in my File Provider UI extension where, after calling NSFileProviderManager's getUserVisibleURL(for itemIdentifier: ) method, I receive an error: "The file “...” couldn’t be opened because you don’t have permission to view it." Looking at the system logs I see the following output: 2024-04-18 12:49:42.847462+0800 0x26c76 Error 0xbec93 6750 0 fileproviderd: (FileProviderDaemon) [com.apple.FileProvider:default] [ERROR] <private> is missing enumerate entitlement to lookup <private> 2024-04-18 12:49:42.847576+0800 0x26c76 Default 0xbec93 6750 0 fileproviderd: (FileProviderDaemon) [com.apple.FileProvider:default] [WARNING] No provider found with identifier <private> for calling bundle (null) on second attempt. 2024-04-18 12:49:42.847688+0800 0x26c76 Error 0xbec93 6750 0 fileproviderd: (FileProviderDaemon) [com.apple.FileProvider:default] [ERROR] Provider ID com.app.name.FileProviderExt is not allowed to provide item ID <private> to consumer ID (null) This issue only appears on my development machine with the release app bundle codesigned with the intended certificate for release. This is a machine where I have built this same application using a personal development certificate (which works fine and does not face this error). On a second Mac, which has never had this app installed, I do not face this error.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I submitted my app to the App Store, but it keeps getting rejected based on the following issue: Guideline 5.1.2(i) - Legal - Privacy - Data Use and Sharing The primary purpose of the app is to encourage users to perform digital tasks in exchange for compensation, watch ads and/or perform other marketing-oriented tasks, which is not appropriate. Next Steps Review the app concept and incorporate different content and features. Resources Learn more about these requirements in guideline 5.1.2. Support Reply to this message in your preferred language if you need assistance. If you need additional support, use the Contact Us module. Consult with fellow developers and Apple engineers on the Apple Developer Forums. Help improve the review process or identify a need for clarity in our policies by suggesting guideline changes. I am struggling to understand why my app is continuously rejected for this reason. Could you please provide some guidance? Thank you very much! Screenshots for reference: https://ibb.co/f4cYtc7 https://ibb.co/28Wfwxf
Posted
by
2 Replies
Running through the tutorial on how to sign data using security.framework, I was trying to understand the format Apple is using & wanting for signatures (as this isn't documented anywhere): https://developer.apple.com/documentation/security/certificate_key_and_trust_services/keys/signing_and_verifying?language=objc I've learned the format of the signatures are just ASN.1 objects, with EC signatures being a sequence of the R and S coordinates as ASN.1 integers. However, I am noticing when using SecKeyCreateSignature that either the R or S value will always be prepended with an extra byte. For example: 30 45 02 20 66 B7 4C FB FC A0 26 E9 42 50 E8 B4 E3 A2 99 F1 8B A6 93 31 33 E8 7B 6F 95 D7 28 77 52 41 CC 28 02 21 00 E2 01 CB A1 4C AD 42 20 A2 ^^ why is this here? 66 A5 94 F7 B2 2F 96 13 A8 C5 8B 35 C8 D5 72 A0 3D 41 81 90 3D 5A 91 This is a ASN.1 sequence, first is a 32-byte integer and second is a 33-byte integer. Why is that 00 byte being prepended to the integer? Why is it sometimes the R and sometimes the S? Removing it causes SecKeyVerifySignature to fail, so obviously it's required, but I need to know the logic here as I'm having to hand-craft these ASN.1 objects as all I have are the raw R and S values.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, When I build an XCode project with the Apple Silicon chip, I have some issues. The project contains Pods and Swift Packages. I could not run the application at all and always got the following error: Could not find module '***' for target 'x86_64-apple-ios-simulator'; found: arm64, arm64-apple-ios-simulator, at: *** I try to resolve this issue. Always embed swift standard libraries = YES Build Active Architure Only = YES UIRequiredDeviceCapabilities = armv7 Excluded Architectures > Debug > Any iOS Simulator SDK arm64 add Open Using Rosetta Excluded Architectures > Debug > Any iOS Simulator SDK arm64 remove However, issue always come to me. :( Do you have any solution for this problem ? Thank you by advance !
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I'm creating an app in Visual Studio 2022 (Windows) and I'm attempting to go through the steps of porting it to my iPhone. However, for the past two days I've been encountering an error when attempting to log in to my individual developer account using my API key information. The message I'm getting states: "An unexpected error occurred, An unexpected error occurred on the server side. If this issue continues, contact us at https://developer.apple.com/contact/." I've already tried clearing the cache and I've tried connecting on two different networks but nothing has worked. This is incredibly frustrating and I'm failing to find a solution. Is this something I can even fix on my own, or do I just have to wait for Apple to resolve an issue?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hello fellow developers, I've encountered a code signing issue during the archiving process in Xcode and I'm looking for some guidance. Here's the error message I received: codesign command failed (/var/folders/44/968_7v_972vb03blw9l1_sqr0000gn/T/XcodeDistPipeline.~~~k4kX6H/Root/Payload/SweetifyCrm.app/Frameworks/hermes.framework: replacing existing signature /var/folders/44/968_7v_972vb03blw9l1_sqr0000gn/T/XcodeDistPipeline.~~~k4kX6H/Root/Payload/SweetifyCrm.app/Frameworks/hermes.framework: invalid or corrupted code requirement(s) Requirement syntax error(s): line 1:140: unexpected token: SWEETIFY ) Here's what I've tried so far: Cleaned the build folder and rebuilt the archive. Ensured that the correct signing certificate and provisioning profile are in use. Checked .entitlements file for any syntax errors or misplaced tokens. Searched for the token "SWEETIFY" in my project, which is part of the development team name, but didn't find any irregularities. This error seems to be triggered when codesign is executed during the archiving process, specifically with the Hermes framework which is part of my React Native project. I'm using Xcode version 15.0.1, and my project includes Hermes as a JavaScript engine. The issue arises when I try to archive the app for distribution. The word "SWEETIFY" appears to be causing trouble, but it's merely part of the development team's name, (LLC "SWEETIFY"). Has anyone faced a similar issue or could offer some insight into what might be going wrong here? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance for your time and help.
Posted
by
1 Replies
So I have a simple view for my SwiftUI application below: import SwiftUI struct ContentView: View { var body: some View { List { ForEach(0..<4) { index in RowView(index: index) .accessibilityIdentifier("row") } } } } struct RowView: View { let index: Int var body: some View { HStack { Image(systemName: "globe") .imageScale(.large) .foregroundStyle(.tint) Text("Hello, world!") Spacer() ButtonView(index: index) } .padding() } } struct ButtonView: View { let index: Int var body: some View { VStack { if index != 3 { Button(action: {}, label: { Text("Cancel") }) .accessibilityIdentifier("cancel_button") } Button(action: {}, label: { Text("Submit") }) .accessibilityIdentifier("submit_button") } } } My goal is to reference each cancel and submit button per row for a UI Test, which I have tried doing so here: let rowElements = app.tables.cells.matching(identifier: "row") for i in 0..<rowElements.count { let cancelButton = rowElements.element(boundBy: i).buttons["cancel_button"] let submitButton = rowElements.element(boundBy: i).buttons["submit_button"] XCTAssertTrue(cancelButton.exists, "Cancel button does not exist in row \(i)") XCTAssertTrue(submitButton.exists, "Submit button does not exist in row \(i)") } Even with the identifiers set like this my tests fail and say it cannot find the buttons labeled as they are with their specific identifiers or the rows. What is the correct way to reference elements if they are in a list or table for UI Testing? I'm specifically trying to use accessibility Identifiers to make my life easy.
Posted
by

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all