Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
Today our members randomly experiencing an issue with paid memberships on 2 of our apps. Some paying members experienced unexpected switch back to free accounts (no longer receiving premium benefits) This has happened with out any changes or updates being made to our app code or within app connect. Furthermore, we're seeing two additional problems: Premium Membership Prices Not Loading: The price information on the premium membership page is stuck on "loading" and isn't displaying correctly. Existing Paid Members Missing Benefits: Even though their subscriptions appear active on the Apple platform, existing premium members are no longer receiving their premium benefits. Since we haven't made any changes on our end, we suspect this might be related to a recent modification on the Apple backend. Has anybody else experienced something similar? Thank you
Posted
by
0 Replies
We have a use case where we want to have two different builds of our app in TestFlight: one for the test environment and another for production. Each build has a different .env file associated with it, containing different values based on the environment. The test build will only be used by internal testers, whereas the production build will be used by both internal and external testers. I know there was a way years ago to append a suffix to the build number, something like 0.18.1-test, so we could specify which build specifically uses the test environment variables. However, when I try to submit a build to TestFlight with any alpha characters in the build number, App Store Connect rejects it with the error message: '0.18.1-test' is not a valid value for the attribute 'cfBundleShortVersionString'. Are there any current best practices or official guidelines from Apple on handling a scenario like this? What's the recommended approach for differentiating between test and production builds in TestFlight? Our first solution was to place all our test builds in VS App Center and production builds in TestFlight. However, Microsoft recently announced that VS App Center is being retired next year and recommends using TestFlight instead for iOS builds. So, we're looking for a solution that will work with TestFlight going forward.
Posted
by
1 Replies
After 5 days my individual developer account is still pending. I understand there could be delays if I'm outside of the country, but I'm not. I've sent emails and have received no response - there doesn't appear to be a number I could call. The only thing that wasn't delayed, was Apple taking the $99 immediately from my account.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Here is a post to gather findings in case anyone found out what this new API does. Apple did not include any comments or documentation and due to the generic naming we don't know what this API might does. https://developer.apple.com/documentation/deviceactivity/deviceactivityauthorization?changes=latest_major
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi there, I'm reaching out to inquire about compatibility restrictions regarding the 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G Wireless Controller on macOS systems, particularly its functionality with third-party applications such as Construct 3, a browser-based game development software. As an indie game developer, I recently acquired the 8BitDo Ultimate controller for its touted compatibility and functionality. While I've primarily used it in Bluetooth mode on my Mac without encountering any significant issues, I've stumbled upon a peculiar problem when using the controller while developing projects in Construct 3, specifically within the preview mode of the game engine. In attempting to test my projects using Construct 3's preview feature, the controller fails to detect any of my inputs. This is particularly confounding as the controller operates flawlessly when I export a proper macOS build of the game from the engine and play it externally. To further investigate, I experimented with Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons, which surprisingly worked seamlessly without encountering any issues during testing within Construct 3's preview mode. Upon reaching out to both Construct 3 and 8BitDo customer support, I was informed that the compatibility restriction with third-party controllers on macOS is due to limitations imposed by Apple, which are beyond their control. Consequently, I sought assistance from Apple Developer Program Support, who directed me to contact the Code-level Technical Support team or inquire on the developer forum. The lack of compatibility with crucial development tools like Construct 3 significantly hampers my workflow as an indie developer, and I'm eager to find a resolution to this issue. Thank you for your time, and I'm hopeful that someone within the community might be able to provide guidance on this matter.
Posted
by
0 Replies
I am having a bundled application(.app file) and I am wanting to run this application via ssh session which does not have GUI access. Launching this application in a desktop GUI session, runs the application perfectly. However, on running it on the same machine via ssh session produces an error. Note: My application does not bring up any GUI window(it' just produces some logs on the terminal), so running it in a non-GUI environment should have worked. I get the below error when trying to launch the unix exe in the .app bundle( ./Myapp.app/Contents/MacOS/Myapp ) on the terminal. I have observed that applicationDidFinishLaunching(_:) gets called and then the below error occurs. +[NSXPCSharedListener endpointForReply:withListenerName:replyErrorCode:]: an error occurred while attempting to obtain endpoint for listener 'ClientCallsAuxiliary': Connection interrupted I tried running other bundled applications via ssh, but all seems to produce the same error. Can someone confirm Is running bundled application in a non GUI session not allowed by Apple. If its allowed, how can I solve this? Even running the .app file using the open command fails to launch the application, although it produces a different error which is consistent across different applications.
Posted
by
0 Replies
We are using apple's verifyReceipt API. (https://buy.itunes.apple.com/verifyReceipt) In one receipt, it returns a status of 21005. This probrem is occured by not all receipt but one receipt. The documentation describes it as "The receipt server was temporarily unable to provide the receipt. Try again.". (https://developer.apple.com/documentation/appstorereceipts/status) However, after more than a month, the API still returns the same status for this receipt. Does anyone know the cause of this?
Posted
by
0 Replies
I'm presenting a view controller inside a UIAction handler from the new UIButton init configuration API. But when I do it, its deinit won't get called. I'm thinking there's some sort of retain cycle? I've tried capturing [weak self] inside the closure with no success. Using the addTarget method instead, the deinit gets called as expected. What am I doing wrong? let testVC = TestViewController() lazy var testButton: UIButton = { var configuration = UIButton.Configuration.filled() //button.addTarget(self, action: #selector(buttonTapped), for: .touchUpInside) let button = UIButton(configuration: configuration, primaryAction: UIAction(handler: { action in self.present(testVC, animated: true, completion: nil) })) return button }()
Posted
by
0 Replies
Requirement: We need to update below tunnel provider properties once VPN is up. Is it possible? includeAllNetworks excludeLocalNetworks enforceRoutes When is the standard time to configure and save the below properties in system preferences? Is it possible to save these properties in system preference when VPN is up? saveToPreferencesWithCompletionHandler If we can change these properties in VPN connected state, When these tunnel provider properties will come into effect?
Posted
by
0 Replies
We have published an app to show biblical information from a book "God's Word written in the stars" for all constellations and sub-constellations. This is not a star gazing app and we are not duplicating any content whatsoever. We are building the sky image, the constellation images by ourselves and the content is from the above mentioned book. We have published the app 2-3 times but every time we get rejected owing to following design guidelines: Guideline 4.3(a) - Design - Spam This app duplicates the content and functionality of other apps on the App Store, which is considered a form of spam. Guideline 5.2.1 - Legal - Intellectual Property Any help on this is much much appreciated.
Posted
by
0 Replies
TipKit stores all Event donations including their Date locally. I am wondering if it's still good practise to have an Event for a action that happens a lot of times in my app (the main feature), since Power-Users could get over a million triggers of this event. This would result into millions of entries, but I only need a rule counting if the count is higher then 3. Would it be smarter to think of a different approach for this use-case to save storage (and maybe query speed), or is it still advised to use Events for something like this?
Posted
by
1 Replies
Hello, I created my manifest file, added to target and when I send app to review I receive email. I have no idea what is wrong. I tried change localization, modify file and nothing. Still don't work. Xcode version 15.3. localization file and add to target: email: manifest file: Manifest file
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello everyone! I paid for the developer account for $99, I have the receipt. And since March 25th, the support service has not responded to me, and the status in the profile is "pending". Has anyone else had this experience?
Posted
by
0 Replies
When PKCanvasView is first drawn, existing drawing objects disappear. PKDrawing, which previously had drawings saved with PKCanvasView, was saved as separate data or file. After that, while creating a new PKCanvasView, I loaded the saved PKDrawing and reflected it in the new PKCanvasView. Below is the code. canvasView!.drawing = draw! Previously saved text or lines will be displayed normally. However, when I draw with the pen for the first time (when I touch the screen with the pen), the old writing or lines disappear. And after I leave a line or text, if I pan across the screen, the old text or line appears again. If this phenomenon occurs and you touch the screen again with the fan, this phenomenon will no longer occur. This phenomenon occurs the first time when a new PKCanvasView is declared and the previously saved PKDrawing is reflected. Could you please help me with why this phenomenon occurs and how to improve it?
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hello, I develop an iOS game with Unreal Engine 5. My game works perfectly well in the Editor on my mac and on Android, but on iOS somehow once the app in installed, it cannot connect to our game server through WebSocket with a wss URL. wss being a secured connection I don't see what the issue is, but it looks like it's being blocked by Apple ? No issue communicating with Rest API with our server thought. I have done that so far : In App ID profile I enabled Custom Networks and Push Notification, set up a SSL certificate. Here is my change in the .plist: <key>CFBundleURLTypes</key> <array> <dict> <key>CFBundleURLSchemes</key> <array> <string>MyApp</string> </array> </dict> </array> <key>NSCameraUsageDescription</key> <string>We don't and cannot use the Camera at all but UnrealEngine integrates SDK for games using camera</string> <key>NSAppTransportSecurity</key> <dict> <key>NSAllowsArbitraryLoads</key> <true/> <key>NSAllowsArbitraryLoadsForMedia</key> <true/> <key>NSAllowsArbitraryLoadsInWebContent</key> <true/> <key>NSAllowsLocalNetworking</key> <true/> <key>NSExceptionDomains</key> <dict> <key>myapp.com</key> <dict> <key>NSIncludesSubdomains</key> <true/> <key>NSExceptionAllowsInsecureHTTPLoads</key> <true/> <key>NSExceptionMinimumTLSVersion</key> <string>TLSv1.2</string> <key>NSExceptionRequiresForwardSecrecy</key> <true/> <key>NSRequiresCertificateTransparency</key> <true/> </dict> </dict> </dict> Thanks in advance,
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi ,
We are using Scanning objects using Object Capture app provided by apple it was working fine but suddenly it started crashing while scanning the object with bounding box settings.
Getting device log but showing different reasons for app crash.
Device : iPad Pro / iPhone 15 Pro
iOS : 17.4
Attaching the device log for crash, waiting for your response. -------------------------------------
Translated Report (Full Report Below)
-------------------------------------
Incident Identifier: 0797ADAF-D653-4C92-8AA0-300AA167002B
CrashReporter Key: 48724a3b30ef15e069f513afff7d1aa2e935a520
Hardware Model: iPhone16,1
Process: GuidedCapture [918]
Path: /private/var/containers/Bundle/Application/ACCE6C58-98F0-4DD7-AA6E-732190E0FD30/GuidedCapture.app/GuidedCapture
Identifier: com.example.apple-samplecode.GuidedCaptureH28X75MLUY
Version: 1.0 (1)
Code Type: ARM-64 (Native)
Role: Foreground
Parent Process: launchd [1]
Coalition: com.example.apple-samplecode.GuidedCaptureH28X75MLUY [743]
Date/Time: 2024-03-26 18:23:07.8269 +0530
Launch Time: 2024-03-26 18:20:02.5964 +0530
OS Version: iPhone OS 17.4.1 (21E236)
Release Type: User
Baseband Version: 1.55.04
Report Version: 104
Exception Type: EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000001, 0x000000022e6577a4
Termination Reason: SIGNAL 5 Trace/BPT trap: 5
Terminating Process: exc handler [918]
Triggered by Thread: 33
Thread 33 name: Dispatch queue: com.apple.coreoc.queues.serial.session
Thread 33 Crashed:
0 CoreOC 0x22e6577a4 0x22e657400 + 932
1 CoreOC 0x22e657588 0x22e657401 + 391
2 CoreOC 0x22e697628 0x22e697221 + 1031
3 CoreOC 0x22e684864 0x22e684431 + 1075
4 CoreOC 0x22e6831ec 0x22e6828d5 + 2327
5 CoreOC 0x22e6c1fb4 0x22e6c1f5d + 87
6 CoreOC 0x22e5ef128 0x22e5ef105 + 35
7 libdispatch.dylib 0x19291113c _dispatch_call_block_and_release + 31
8 libdispatch.dylib 0x192912dd4 _dispatch_client_callout + 19
9 libdispatch.dylib 0x19291a400 _dispatch_lane_serial_drain + 747
10 libdispatch.dylib 0x19291af30 _dispatch_lane_invoke + 379
11 libdispatch.dylib 0x192925cb4 _dispatch_root_queue_drain_deferred_wlh + 287
12 libdispatch.dylib 0x192925528 _dispatch_workloop_worker_thread + 403
13 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x1e69f8f20 _pthread_wqthread + 287
14 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x1e69f8fc0 start_wqthread + 7
Posted
by
0 Replies
I've tried many times, but I just can't manage to disable the scroll bounce effect in a horizontal scroll view in SwiftUI. It works when I use a vertical scroll view. Here's some sample code. import SwiftUI struct Temp: View { var body: some View { ScrollView(.horizontal, showsIndicators: false) { HStack(spacing: 8) { Rectangle() .frame(width: 40, height: 40) Rectangle() .frame(width: 40, height: 40) } } .scrollBounceBehavior(.basedOnSize) } } #Preview { Temp() } Appreciate your help!
Posted
by
0 Replies
The app crashes when creating a new album. This crash did not occur in our own testing, but after publishing it to the app store, it seems that the probability of occurrence is very high.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi, I'm from India. My apple developer account enrollment is being processed for the last 3 weeks. I received an email from Apple about 7 days ago saying, 'We'd like to continue your enrollment, but we still need the documentation we requested last week in an email titled “Request for Enrollment Documents”.' But I didn't receive any emails from them requesting documents. Furthermore, the money has not been debited from my card. I've been contacting Apple support every 2-3 days but I got no response from them. Whats should I do next?
Posted
by
0 Replies
<div class="container" style="background-size: contain; user-select: none; pointer-events: none; height: 787.5px; width: 1400px;"> <div class="container__header">header</div> <span> <div class="video-container" style="inset: 17.853% 68% 11.747% 1%; z-index: 2; opacity: 1;"> <div class="video-container__placeholder-image">image</div> <div class="video-container__content"> <div class="some-info"></div> <div class="video-canvas"></div> <div class="other-info"></div> </div> </div> <div class="video-container" style="inset: 17.853% 1% 11.747% 33%; z-index: 1; opacity: 1;"> <div class="video-container__placeholder-image">image</div> <div class="video-container__content"> <div class="video-canvas"> <div class="player" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: relative; overflow: hidden; background-color: black;"> <video playsinline="" muted="" style="object-fit: cover; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px;"></video> </div> </div> </div> </div> </span> </div> The page looks like Then, the html changed as follows, <div class="container" style="background-size: contain; user-select: none; pointer-events: none; height: 787.5px; width: 1400px;"> <div class="container__header">header</div> <span> <div class="video-container" style="inset: 100% 100% 0% 0%; z-index: 2; opacity: 0;"> <div class="video-container__placeholder-image">image</div> <div class="video-container__content"> <div class="some-info"></div> <div class="video-canvas"></div> <div class="other-info"></div> </div> </div> <div class="video-container" style="style="inset: 6.106% 5.98719% 0%; z-index: 3; opacity: 1;""> <div class="video-container__placeholder-image">image</div> <div class="video-container__content"> <div class="video-canvas"> <div class="player" style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: relative; overflow: hidden; background-color: black;"> <video playsinline="" muted="" style="object-fit: cover; width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute; left: 0px; top: 0px;"></video> </div> </div> </div> </div> </span> </div> From the mac developer tools, the width of the video is 1400px, but it render like the size is same as before in iOS17+(iOS17.1 and iOS17.3.1). The expected results looks like the actual results are looks like I tried the same operators in iOS 14.6 and 16.4 and it worked as expected, this problem likes only exists in iOS17+. Please help me to resolve this problom. Thanks.
Posted
by
zcl

TestFlight Public Links

Get Started

Pinned Posts

Categories

See all