Transporter 1.3 Error

Upon attempting to load an .ipa file from our build system into Apple Transporter 1.3 (newly updated this week from 1.2.5), the following error was presented. This occurs when selecting the file to load (or drag/drop the .ipa file onto the app).

Never seen this before and it is unclear what the issue is (and why it might persist for 24 hours) or why it mentioned macOS App. This is an iOS/iPad app (not a macOS app) but the iPad app can be installed on a Mac as many iPad apps can.

I had another Mac with the 1.2.5 version of Transporter and the same file was loaded (and then uploaded to the App Store) without a hitch.

Does anyone have any idea or has seen something similar?

Has anyone found a work around for this? We are getting the same error on version 1.3, but on our only Mac for our company.

Hi @billdog @Tyler_actionflow , thank you for reaching out. Can you please file a Feedback Assistant and attach a sysdiagnose and the log file in your ~/Library/Logs/Transporter folder? Please reply back with your Feedback Assistant ID once it's filed.

Thank you

I had previously opened a Feedback Assistant on May 8th (ID: FB13788846). I have attached the requested files.

Thank you! We are looking into this.

Hi @billdog @Tyler_actionflow thank you for your patience here! Can you please check if your main Info.plist contains the key LSMinimumSystemVersion. If so, please remove it or rename it to MinimumSystemVersion. LSMinimumSystemVersion is for macOS apps.

Thanks!

Same issue here. Any suggestions for finding an older version of Transporter to download/install to help me fix this issue? I'm unable to edit the Info.plist file directly...

Transporter 1.3 Error

Q