Apple TV - ITMS 90013 - Corrupt Image File

Hi, I am receiving the above error after trying to upload it to the App Store. I would know what to do IF Xcode would provide WHICH file is corrupt. The error reads:

ITMS-90013: Corrupt Image File - The image file $[IconName] appears to be corrupt.

Again, I would know what to do if I had more information about which file(s) to fix. Could anyone FROM APPLE help me or give me a hint?

Thanks, Dan Uff

Replies

I just got this error too even though 1) our app icons haven't changed for a long time and many previous builds have been accepted with the same icon set 2) they all render fine in Xcode and 3) I checked the icon locally and the PNG file renders fine.

This is the error message in my case:

ITMS-90013: Corrupt Image File - The image file 'AppIcon60x60[@]2x.png' appears to be corrupt.

I reached out to Apple to see if they have a problem with their backend.

Note I enclosed the @ symbol with square brackets so the forum allows me to post this message.

I have now extracted the files in the .ipa for an earlier build that succeeded and for the build that failed and compared the checksums of the icon file in the .ipa and they are identical in both .ipa archives so I think this is a false positive with Apple's backend.