NSUserActivity does not show up in Shortcuts app in iOS 14.3 (it works in iOS 14.2)

I have been using the following shortcut since iOS 12 with no issue. But in iOS 14.3 it has stopped showing up in the Shortcuts app. In iOS 14.2 it does show up. This can be tested with the simulator:

Code Block
NSString * title = NSLocalizedStringFromTableInBundle(@"Traffic status", nil, [LanguageModel sharedInstance].languageBundle, nil);
NSString * activityType = [[[[NSBundle mainBundle] infoDictionary] objectForKey:@"CFBundleIdentifier"] stringByAppendingString:kUserActivityTrafficMap];
NSUserActivity * userActivity = [[NSUserActivity alloc] initWithActivityType:activityType];
userActivity.eligibleForSearch = YES;
userActivity.title = title;
userActivity.eligibleForPrediction = YES;
userActivity.suggestedInvocationPhrase = title;
CSSearchableItemAttributeSet * attributeSet;
if (@available(iOS 14, *))
attributeSet = [[CSSearchableItemAttributeSet alloc] initWithContentType:UTTypeItem];
else
attributeSet = [[CSSearchableItemAttributeSet alloc] initWithItemContentType:(NSString *)kUTTypeItem];
attributeSet.thumbnailData = UIImagePNGRepresentation([UIImage imageNamed:@"UserActivityMapa"]);
attributeSet.contentDescription = NSLocalizedStringFromTableInBundle(@"Shows the traffic around you", nil, [LanguageModel sharedInstance].languageBundle, nil);
userActivity.contentAttributeSet = attributeSet;
self.mapViewController.userActivity = userActivity;

Is this a bug in iOS 14.3? Am I missing something?

Thank you.

Accepted Reply

Seems to be working in iOS 14.4.

Replies

I've go a similar problem.

Did you implemented intentUI (I didn't) ?

Trying to understand what is in common in the way we implemented this except of iOS version..
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of Dieg Down vote reply of Dieg
No, I din't implement intentUI. The code I posted has worked since iOS 12 until iOS 14.2 with no modifications. I do not see anything in the docs or WWDC sessions which suggest that in iOS 14.3 you should do more to show up as an action in the Shortcuts app...
Seems to be working in iOS 14.4.