deleting a forum question

How can I delete a question I've asked here in the forum?
Answered by DTS Engineer in 645338022

There’s no way for you to do this. Feel free to file an enhancement request for that. Please post your bug number, just for the record.

My advice for the moment is:
  • If you want to delete the thread because it’s redundant — for example, you solved the problem yourself — just post a quick reply saying that and then mark that reply as the correct answer.

• If you want to delete the thread because it’s actively toxic — for example, because you accidentally included some info you didn’t intend to share — you can reply here and I can help you out.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

There’s no way for you to do this. Feel free to file an enhancement request for that. Please post your bug number, just for the record.

My advice for the moment is:
  • If you want to delete the thread because it’s redundant — for example, you solved the problem yourself — just post a quick reply saying that and then mark that reply as the correct answer.

• If you want to delete the thread because it’s actively toxic — for example, because you accidentally included some info you didn’t intend to share — you can reply here and I can help you out.

Share and Enjoy

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@apple.com"

I have a new use case.

I want to delete to correct Forum bug !

• I answer a post
  • When the page updates, my answer does not show
  • It does not show either in the tag page (in the number of replies and last update time)
  • So I repeat the answer
  • And now both show !!!
  • I would like to delete the second one, which is redundant (and made me loose some time).

I filed a bug report: Sep 29, 2021 at 10:20 AM – FB9663136

Please remove this thread

Why?

Share and Enjoy

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

Why?

archipatel contacted me privately about this.

Share and Enjoy

let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

deleting a forum question

Q