When will the last day of UIWebView on iPadOS (Not AppStore)?

Hi everybody,
I know I must move from UIWebView to WKWebview. I'm working on it. But I want to know how long does my clients will able to use my app. Could anyone please tell me the exactly last day of it on iPadOS? So I can do the plan and prepare the resources to solve this asap. Please help..
That should concern new apps and apps updates.
For updates, you have till december.

This was on Apple's site in december when they advised to change urgently…:

Updating Apps that Use Web Views
December 23, 2019
If your app still embeds web content using the deprecated UIWebView API, we strongly encourage you to update to WKWebView as soon as possible for improved security and reliability. WKWebView ensures that compromised web content doesn’t affect the rest of an app by limiting web processing to the app’s web view. And it’s supported in iOS and macOS, and by Mac Catalyst.

The App Store will no longer accept new apps using UIWebView as of April 2020 and app updates using UIWebView as of December 2020.

As for running on iPadOS, it will depend on OS version. But you are probably at risk with iPadOS14 pretty soon after december
Don't wait.

Don't assume you can casually push this out, and a positive review will allow an update in the store on your schedule.

As for iPadOS, I don't see this deprecation to be that specific.

Act now.
I just read that Apple will extend the deadline:

According to MacRumors:

Apple is phasing out UIWebView, which is used by developers for integrating web content into an app in a quick and secure manner. Apple is replacing UIWebView (and WebView) with WKWebView, an updated version, as UIWebView has been deprecated.

Apple originally told developers that app updates with UIWebView would no longer be accepted as of December 2020, but Apple is now providing additional time for developers to adopt WKWebView and has extended the deadline period. There's no new deadline in place at this time, with Apple planning to provide an update at a later time.

Quoting Apple on the new non-deadline:

New apps containing these frameworks are no longer accepted by the App Store. And last year, we announced that the App Store will no longer accept app updates containing UIWebView as of December 2020. 

However, to provide additional time for you to adopt WKWebView and to ensure that it supports the features most often requested by developers, this deadline for app updates has been extended beyond the end of 2020. We’ll let you know when a new deadline is confirmed.

Thank you for all kind answer and the good news from @KMT.
When will the last day of UIWebView on iPadOS (Not AppStore)?

Q