Read and write permission error in FilterDataProvider Network Extension class

Hi, in my Extension FilterDataProvider class that is inherited from NEFilterDataProvider i am trying to insert logs into my CoreData entity, but when i insert it gives me error "NSCocoaErrorDomain: -513 "reason": Unable to write to file opened Readonly Any suggestions please to update the read write permission i already have tried this way but no luck let description = NSPersistentStoreDescription(url: storeURL) description.shouldInferMappingModelAutomatically = true description.shouldMigrateStoreAutomatically = true description.setOption(false as NSNumber, forKey: NSReadOnlyPersistentStoreOption) ?

Replies

I’ve been discussing a similar issue over on this thread.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

• my issue is slightly different from this thread. I can not read the data i saved in scope of FilterDataProvider network extension outside it.

Add a Comment

I can not read the data i saved in scope of FilterDataProvider network extension outside it.

That is exactly the issue from the other thread: On platforms that supports the split filter control and data providers, it’s impossible [1] to export any information from the data provider.

Share and Enjoy

Quinn “The Eskimo!” @ Developer Technical Support @ Apple
let myEmail = "eskimo" + "1" + "@" + "apple.com"

[1] Modulo bugs, which we’d considered a significant security issue.