lass AKAlertImageURLProvider and AKBiometricRatchetUtility are implemented in both AuthKitUI and AuthKit

In Xcode Version 15.3 (15E204a) I am getting this warning:

Class AKAlertImageURLProvider is implemented in both /Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Volumes/iOS_21E213/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS17.4.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKit.framework/AuthKit (0x123719508)

/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Volumes/iOS_21E213/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS17.4.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKitUI.framework/AuthKitUI

One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

and also

objc[2875]: Class AKBiometricRatchetUtility is implemented in both /Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Volumes/iOS_21E213/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS 17.4.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKit.framework/AuthKit (0x12371ab10) and /Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Volumes/iOS_21E213/Library/Developer/CoreSimulator/Profiles/Runtimes/iOS 17.4.simruntime/Contents/Resources/RuntimeRoot/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKitUI.framework/AuthKitUI (0x152a1d810). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

Replies

For me, "only" happen when running "iPhone 15 Pro" and "iPhone 15 Pro Max" simulator (just by running a newly created iOS SwiftUI/Swift/SwiftData project), the other simulators I've tried (iPhone 15/Plus/SE) do not report this warning.

Ultimately that is an Apple bug. You won't be able to fix it. If your app is otherwise working, I would suggest ignoring it.